Robbie Keane (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
anglophile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robbie Keane (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post by anglophile »

My first through the mail success! I'm so excited.
I sent to Robbie Keane via the LA Galaxy address I found on the database.

I sent a LOR, SASE and 2 4x6 photos. He returned one signed. The other one I sent (that he didn't sign) was of him Landon Donovan and David Beckham. Maybe he was trying to prevent me selling them?

Sent: June 16
Received: June 28 (post marked June 25)
(turn around- 12 days)

I happen to know he had a press day with the LA Galaxy after he returned from Euro2012's (which was probably about a day or two after they would have received the package in California) and I'm guessing that's when he signed it. I'm guessing I just had good timing for this quick of a turn around?

Picture of Autograph and Envelope: HERE!
In Person:Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Peter Laviolette, Max Talbot, Robert Sean Leonard, Buddy Valastro, David Henry, Jerry Springer, Jim Belushi, Kobe Bryant
Paid: Anderson Cooper (x2), Michael Owen, Colin Firth, David Tennant, Paula Abdul, David Archuleta
TTM: Robbie Keane, Norman Buckley, Ethan Jaimeson (district 4), ANDERSON COOPER, Una Stubbs, Colin Firth, BILLIE PIPER!!, DAVID TENNANT!!!, Rupert Graves, Freema Agyeman, Brayden Schenn

Most Wanted: David Tennant (received 9/6/12!), Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper (received 7/30/12!!), Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch

Anglophile: person who is fond of English culture or, more broadly, British culture
admin
Site Admin

Re: Robbie Keane (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post by admin »

Hi anglophile :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Los Angeles Galaxy on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
Conors Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robbie Keane (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post by Conors Autographs »

thats awesome dude! i had a private meeting with him in dublin once! he is a class act and the nicest man. he shook my hand, asked how my day was and gladly signed my football and book. he is my favorite. good job bud!