Michael Bell (Rugrats) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Bell (Rugrats) Success!

Post by Tabby »

Sent: 16 Days Ago
Received: Today
Address Used:
c/o AVO Talent
5670 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1930
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USA

Picture:

I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Bell (Rugrats) Success!

Post by dancingirl1 »

He plays DREW and CHAZ?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Yeah he did both of them. I found that pretty amazing considering the two sound totally different. :D
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Tabby wrote:Yeah he did both of them. I found that pretty amazing considering the two sound totally different. :D
HOLY COW, Thanks for teaching me something new. {up} I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

did he supply the photos or did you, and congrats on your success
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misskate1990 »

Congrats Tabby! {up}
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Tabby :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michael Bell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gabrielfnts2 wrote:did he supply the photos or did you,
I would be shocked if he supplied these photos...I don't think he did.
Maybe I'm wrong. But IDK.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Sorry didn't see the question until now! I provided the photos. :)
fazedevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fazedevil »

I have talked to Micheal Bell on facebook, and i sent my pictures of Prowl and Swoop and he returned them unsigned, and wrote a note saying " i am so sorry and i dont sign pictures thru the mail anymore, only at conventions.

So this is kinda a mystery to me still