Robin Williams Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
lucky1998 wrote:No, I mean how do you know that it wasn't the case. Although it's very rare, it could happen. :shock:
Well I KNOW that it wasn't the case (in this case) since the autograph is a SEC. lol!
It obviously isn't authentic. So the secretary signed him drawing, NOT Robin. :shock:

And yup it COULD happen, but not this time {up}
It's a shame that celebrities get someone to sign something for them. I mean, come on, send a Pre-print! At least it's their signature. :roll:
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lucky1998 wrote:It's a shame that celebrities get someone to sign something for them. I mean, come on, send a Pre-print! At least it's their signature. :roll:
I actually agree with you.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
lucky1998 wrote:It's a shame that celebrities get someone to sign something for them. I mean, come on, send a Pre-print! At least it's their signature. :roll:
I actually agree with you.
That's nice. {up}
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

^I guess.

I wonder if there is a newer address where Robin might actually sign for fans?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:^I guess.

I wonder if there is a newer address where Robin might actually sign for fans?
Probably the best chance it to meet him in person. Which, for most of us, will not happen. :?
Muhammad Ali

-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

True
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Preprints arent always an exact copy of the celebs sig.

Ive seen some that arent even close.
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marokee »

dancingirl1 wrote:
marokee wrote:I'll believe you when you grow old enough to learn how to spell.
Make fun of people with disorders... hope you feel better about yourself :)
If age is a disorder, the world needs to be put on disability.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

marokee wrote: If age is a disorder, the world needs to be put on disability.
No I meant people with dyslexia. :roll:
Gerald72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gerald72 »

You misspelled patience as patients. What's that got to do with dyslexia?
check out all my latest autographed drawings:
http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/