Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Piranha316 »

jjhinkman wrote:Ron Simmons has a working address. he was on a internet wrestling blog radio show and he said anytime he sends out 8X10 wwe photo signed by him. the address is in the data base for ron simmons.

Has anyone had any luck with any TNA Talent?

i sent out several started back in december and still have not heard nothing from anyone in TNA wrestling
Off hand, I have had success sending to A.J. Styles, Matt Morgan, Eric Young, ODB, D'Lo Brown, and I believe Hernandez. I also had success sending to Austin Aries when he was with Ring of Honor Wrestling. I believe fanmail for TNA talent is only passed out a couple of times a year.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

Kelly kellys address has been posted in a facebook group for ttm collectors, bless her... Not just wrestling fans will see it on there.
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

laura_uk wrote:Kelly kellys address has been posted in a facebook group for ttm collectors, bless her... Not just wrestling fans will see it on there.

Oh no! I wanted to send out my Maxim Mag to her......well forget that. I got a response from her once and I will be happy with that!
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Piranha316 wrote:
jjhinkman wrote: Has anyone had any luck with any TNA Talent?

i sent out several started back in december and still have not heard nothing from anyone in TNA wrestling
Off hand, I have had success sending to A.J. Styles, Matt Morgan, Eric Young, ODB, D'Lo Brown, and I believe Hernandez. I also had success sending to Austin Aries when he was with Ring of Honor Wrestling. I believe fanmail for TNA talent is only passed out a couple of times a year.
Sounds like you sent out right around the time they did their last mail pass. To my knowledge AJ hasn't signed through TNA since 2006 (the last time I heard back from him), from '08 to '10 I sent to him once a year when all the new cards for the year were out and I haven't gotten back from him since '06.

As far as the discussion about sending out to people multiple times, I doubt most of the big talent care to remember names or letter, especially the likes of a Sheamus or Kelly Kelly. They stop signing because they get bombarded by fanmail from not just wrestling fans but the 'graph hounds who will collect any autograph to pad their numbers. In each letter I directly ask the talent to personalize the autograph to me in addition to signing an autograph. It doesn't take a Genius Lanny Poffo to realize that a personalized signature is no good to a dealer, if I get back from the talent once? Awesome, but if I have other items in my collection that I want signed I notate that in the letter and offer to pay for additional signatures. If I get the auto back and no price is listed I wait a few months and try again explaining that I sent once and would appreciate another if it's no trouble. If I don't get back the following times? Bummer, but it's no issue.

I think there are people on this thread directly that are guilty of the same thing they trash others for.
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Thats too bad. Got to feel sorry for her really. It is also so sad that some people will enevitably send without necessarily being a fan of her's. Disrespectful too.
Glad we already have her.

laura_uk wrote:Kelly kellys address has been posted in a facebook group for ttm collectors, bless her... Not just wrestling fans will see it on there.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

I did my best to protect her address like it was a nuclear secret.. Now, a bombardment of mail is gonna hit her like she's not seen even from the wrestling graphers looking for a quick score.
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

Selfishly, I'm really happy her address got out so I could get a couple of pictures signed. But for her, that really sucks because now it's out there and people who hardly know her are going TTM.
jjhinkman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jjhinkman »

has anyone ever tried to contact eve on her website and does anyone think that it would be worth trying to do. im getting a letter ready to send out this week and i saw in previous posts that someone tried and got something back. just curious if anyone has ever done so and to see if its worth trying to contact eve. if not ill send my letter out this week
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

jjhinkman wrote:has anyone ever tried to contact eve on her website and does anyone think that it would be worth trying to do. im getting a letter ready to send out this week and i saw in previous posts that someone tried and got something back. just curious if anyone has ever done so and to see if its worth trying to contact eve. if not ill send my letter out this week
Is the one on her website the PO box? That's the one I sent to and haven't gotten a response.
jjhinkman

Post by jjhinkman »

davidn2161 wrote:
jjhinkman wrote:has anyone ever tried to contact eve on her website and does anyone think that it would be worth trying to do. im getting a letter ready to send out this week and i saw in previous posts that someone tried and got something back. just curious if anyone has ever done so and to see if its worth trying to contact eve. if not ill send my letter out this week
Is the one on her website the PO box? That's the one I sent to and haven't gotten a response.

yup. thats the one.