Minnesota Timberwolves Fan Pack Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Minnesota Timberwolves Fan Pack Success!

Post by lucky1998 »

I sent an email to their website http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/wolves/contact_us.html asking for a fan package on May 21st and got it yesterday on May 25th.

The fan package included the following: Two stickers with the Timberwolves logo, two tattoos, two silly bands, and a note thanking me for being a fan.

:D {up}
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
admin
Site Admin

Re: Minnesota Timberwolves Fan Pack Success!

Post by admin »

Hi lucky1998 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the fan pack you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Minnesota Timberwolves on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Minnesota Timberwolves Fan Pack Success!

Post by lucky1998 »

From left to right: The note, tattoos (on top), silly bands (on the bottom), and the stickers.

:D {up}
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski