Willie Nelson ----- COMPLETE FAILURE!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Willie Nelson ----- COMPLETE FAILURE!

Post by Spud94 »

It does say on his website that all fan mail requests should be sent to:

Willie Nelson
12400 St Hwy 71 W
Ste 350
Austin, TX 78738

so if you wanted it that much you should just write to him.
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

well, i believe he was trying to say he was sad they couldn't send him an autograph, and he believe that we shouldnt pay for autographs because we pay for their movies and cd's and stuff, and autographs are not supposed to be bought but earned...
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

mlsexton wrote:Greedy???? Ummm Please! The ones I posted tonight does not even COVER the over 2000 I've gotten from stars! I hardly EVER ask via email etc, that's such a waste. I normally go in person and find them for my success! I guess that's what working in media does for you.
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said..... I don't care how you get your autograpapgs, nor do I care about amount you have.
Last edited by Blackhawks026 on Wed May 16, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

mlsexton wrote:You know what....what I do is NONE of your business.
This forum is a complete joke anyway. It's assholes
like you that make it miserable, there always has to be
one jerk in the bunch!...Have a great evening!
Then by all means, feel free to leave
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
ShosannaDreyfus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ShosannaDreyfus »

While it is disappointing to have an autograph request declined, I would much rather get that than a pp, ap, or sec. To me those are the ones that are really insulting to the fans. Just my opinion.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

I think it's nice when a celebrity sends autographs and/or signs a number of items to be signed (as some will sign as many things as you send them). Although celebrities wouldn't be anywhere without their fans, their job is to entertain us only. Their job is NOT to sign autographs. I always try to remember that they have a life too. Just like us, when our job is done for the day, it's our time off to do as we please. Some celebrities get so much fan mail it may take years to hear back from them. If they don't want to send a photo that's fine because ultimately the money would be coming out of their pocket for the photo and time. No celebrity owes that to us. Again, their job is to only entertain us.

However, I do think it's nice when they go above and beyond to send us an autograph!!! Makes me a bigger fan usually! :)

Just my thoughts!
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

ShosannaDreyfus wrote:While it is disappointing to have an autograph request declined, I would much rather get that than a pp, ap, or sec. To me those are the ones that are really insulting to the fans. Just my opinion.
yeah and of those i would prefer the PP and the AP than secs, those are just insulting with someone pretending to be our idol! :(
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

If you like his music, buy it. If you don't like his music, don't buy it. Just because you bought his music doesn't mean you should get his autograph.

He has apparently sold over 75 million records, as if he is going to sign for everyone.

He isn't forcing you to buy it, he only wants you to buy it if you like the music. Not to blackmail him into signing something for you.

Also, I don't think one less record sale is going to make much difference...
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
mlsexton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mlsexton »

verkoka wrote:
ShosannaDreyfus wrote:While it is disappointing to have an autograph request declined, I would much rather get that than a pp, ap, or sec. To me those are the ones that are really insulting to the fans. Just my opinion.
yeah and of those i would prefer the PP and the AP than secs, those are just insulting with someone pretending to be our idol! :(

I completly agree with you! If they are going to take the time and pay
the money to have the ap, or pp, they have the time to sign their
signature! :)
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

PEOPLE... Celebs owe us NOTHING!!!! Can you read??? They owe us NOTHING.

So because you buy their cd or their movie, that you deserve a signed photo. Well lets look at this.... with the sale of each cd, the artist makes just under a buck per cd. So if you wanna pout because they wont sign for you then dont buy their cd, I doubt they will miss your dollar. A REAL fan would buy it becasue they like them, not because they have an autograph. As for movie stars, how many people are in this world???? 6-7 billion or so... so lets just say this actor has 2 million fans who request a signed photo, does this mean they should sign for their 2 million fans? Would YOU sign 2 million photos just because people want it? SHUT UP!!! You wouldn't!!!

If you are someone who feels that you are owed something because you are a fan of theirs, do us all a favor and leave this site, lose your username and password, get a life and go back to schoool because you have so learning to do. Talk about greedy little people you are. Some of the things I have seen on this site as of late include "I want this signed so they have to sign it" or "I got this returned signed so it has to be real," "That guy is a jerk, I sent him 7 cards and he only signed 4 and returned the other 3 unsigned" or the worse was just last week when someone said " he won't sign for his fans? Forget him, I hope he has a long painfull death." Still can't believe somone said that.

And the person who uses their so called "job" to be able to get upclose to some celebs, I have a few words for you. I have worked in radio for over 12 years and met some of the biggest names in music. I have never once asked one of them for an autograph when they are there for a show. That is such a pathetic thing to do. They are there to do a job. Would you like somone to come to your work and ask you for an autograph right before or after you are on the stage putting on a show for 20,000 screaming fans??? Dont think so.