Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Anyone planning on going to Hell in a Cell in Atlanta, GA in October ?
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

nicole, as far as i know Cole does print his auto. done on a card and index card i sent him. and they look the same as the successes i`ve seen on here who posted pics.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:
nicole175 wrote:I had to look in my log book when I sent lol couldn't remember off the top of my head. I sent Eve on the 2nd of April so it's been over a month and I sent to Kelly Kelly sometime in March don't have the official date lol so it's been 2 months give or take some. One's I still have out are.
Eve Torres - sent April 2nd
Kelly Kelly - sent sometime in March
Kurt Angle - sent around the same time as Kelly Kelly's was - I have an ip but wanted a few cards signed
Mickie James - sent around the same time - all from March were sent around the same time of the month I want to say
Jeff & Karen Jarrett - since in March also - sent both at the same time together just wanted to test and see if it would work sending to a husband and wife duo
Chief Jay Strongbow - sent April 2nd - yes this one I know sadly is lost
Dixie Carter - sent April 2nd
Ricky Steamboat - since April 20th - I sent 3 out on this day only one that hasn't come back yet
Arn Anderson - need to check the date on this one but I remember sending it out
Micheal Cole - this was just got sent out a few weeks ago

I got back Steamboat,Eve Torres and Cole within 2 to 3 weeks times. I am surprise it is taking you so long to get back Steamboat and Eve Torres. GOOD LUCK!
Who knows lol could have been a busy mail week went I sent.

Anyway glad to know that Cole does print his auto cuz I was a little confused when I saw it.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:
nicole175 wrote:I had to look in my log book when I sent lol couldn't remember off the top of my head. I sent Eve on the 2nd of April so it's been over a month and I sent to Kelly Kelly sometime in March don't have the official date lol so it's been 2 months give or take some. One's I still have out are.
Kurt Angle - sent around the same time as Kelly Kelly's was - I have an ip but wanted a few cards signed
Mickie James - sent around the same time - all from March were sent around the same time of the month I want to say
Jeff & Karen Jarrett - since in March also - sent both at the same time together just wanted to test and see if it would work sending to a husband and wife duo
Ricky Steamboat - since April 20th - I sent 3 out on this day only one that hasn't come back yet

I got back Steamboat,Eve Torres and Cole within 2 to 3 weeks times. I am surprise it is taking you so long to get back Steamboat and Eve Torres. GOOD LUCK!
I have tried Arn a couple times with no luck. Hope you get a success from him.
Jeff H.
Firefighter/EMT
-----------------
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

jeff8372emt wrote:
BigChaChingBlue wrote:

I have tried Arn a couple times with no luck. Hope you get a success from him.
I sent mine right after someone on here got a return from him so who knows we will see he may be a hit or miss type person.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
Made by me!
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Right now I have out to:

Arn Anderson
Mr. Fuji
Jerry Lawler
Hulk Hogan ( I know, probably a fake, but still worth a shot)
Bob Backlund
Ricky Steamboat

I'll be sending off to Harley Race, Tito Santana this week.

I bought a bunch of WCW cards this weekend, the set that had only about 4 singles wrestlers, 4 tag teams and some managers and Commentators. Jim Ross will go out probably this week. I need to find an address for Rickey Morton and Ron Simmons and see if Sid, Butch Reed, Robert Gibson, Missy Hyatt, Teddy Long sign. I know Flair, Lugar and Sting I would be wasting my stamps.

Mike
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

i know Teddy Long does sign, I sent to Sid in late March and nothing yet. I have a couple signed WCW Ricky Morton cards from when i met him in person at a local show, I`m meeting Rick Steiner this weekend so I hope to have a few successes from him as well.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
joeyconfer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joeyconfer »

I am gonna send a couple out in the morning. Velvet Sky, Jeff Hardy and Christy Hemme. Is Jeff Hardy still using the Boys Camp Rd address?
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

joeyconfer wrote:I am gonna send a couple out in the morning. Velvet Sky, Jeff Hardy and Christy Hemme. Is Jeff Hardy still using the Boys Camp Rd address?
I have tired that address and the tna address with no luck. Tho I do know the boys camp rd address is his home address so who knows.
Made by me!
kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kennedyniles »

Can you guys help me out with these?

First, does anyone know if this is real or not, I really can't tell. http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWE-WWF-CHRIS-B ... 3cc5de86b8

Also, what is the best way to get an autograph from April Mendez (AJ)?

Thanks in advance guys, these are both two of my most wanted.

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image