Daniel Radcliffe Do not waste your time PP

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
babar_22
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Daniel Radcliffe Do not waste your time PP

Post by babar_22 »

Do not waste your time with those nor your money to send demands of autographs. They answer only by PP !!!!

They are very satisfied that we buy them movies or their place of cinema !

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/531409DSC6784.jpg

FAN MAIL :
Daniel Radcliffe
ARG
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
UK
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Do not waste your time PP

Post by nicole175 »

wow really Daniel sends out pp's omg I never knew that. :lol: :roll: hun it has been known for years that he sends out pps ALL the Potter main cast send out pps.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

Guess u haven't been on here the last couple of days
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Ya, he's been doing that for years. I wish it was easier to get an authentic!
nicole175 wrote:wow really Daniel sends out pp's omg I never knew that. :lol: :roll: hun it has been known for years that he sends out pps ALL the Potter main cast send out pps.

Most do, yes. But many do not. Unless of course you are talking about the main three!

Wait like 10 years and maybe he won't send out pp. But he probably will.... :(
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Daniel will send authentic autographs if you write to him VV. Good luck! {up}

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

cirquedufreak95 wrote:Ya, he's been doing that for years. I wish it was easier to get an authentic!
nicole175 wrote:wow really Daniel sends out pp's omg I never knew that. :lol: :roll: hun it has been known for years that he sends out pps ALL the Potter main cast send out pps.

Most do, yes. But many do not. Unless of course you are talking about the main three!

Wait like 10 years and maybe he won't send out pp. But he probably will.... :(
lol yes when I said main cast I meant the main three seeing as that is the main base of the cast the movie isn't the same without them.
Also yes he does sign vv.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i got him thru via venue hope he do another play soon
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

I don't know what you're so mad about... The tiniest amount of research and you would have found out Dan sends PP through his agency, and has been for many years. What do you expect though? He gets more mail then most celebs do, no way he could answer all of it. He sometimes signs authenticly via venue though
Last edited by Blackhawks026 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I guess you are new to this site. LOL! He has been sending PP's for a long time! LOL!
HOT PIC THOUGH, CONGRATS! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

You're a joke. Make a fool out of yourself.