Jennifer Lawrence "success" (sec)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence "success" (sec)

Post by kaitmaree »

Address Used:
PO Box 6509
Louisville, KY
40206, USA

Sent: Mid-February 2012, one fan letter, DVD cover
Received: March 22nd 2012, DVD cover signed (I believe sec)

Saw this envelope arrived and secretly hoped it was my Amandla response...nope. More upset over this than I should be just because I (foolishly) wasted a perfectly good DVD cover of a movie I love. Should have read the forums more thoroughly prior. Guess that's the risk we take. Big fan of Jen so I won't give up and will try VV or when she's more likely to be in KY.

(Oh and I saw the Hunger Games movie at midnight last night and it was amazing.)
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jennifer Lawrence "success" (sec)

Post by admin »

Hi kaitmaree :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
iLoveHungerGames
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iLoveHungerGames »

Hi, I'm a huge JL fan and I've been looking for her address for ages! Just wondering, is his legit? It doesn't look like the ones online. If not, can we get her legit address?

All the best, Harry (: {up}
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

iLoveHungerGames wrote:Hi, I'm a huge JL fan and I've been looking for her address for ages! Just wondering, is his legit? It doesn't look like the ones online. If not, can we get her legit address?

The address is legitimate, it's listed through her official website and has had authentic successes before. However, lately the responses have been secretarial (including this one), because Jennifer herself has not been in Kentucky where the letters are being sent.

Your best hope is to wait until she's back in KY or hope for a VV address.
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
iLoveHungerGames
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iLoveHungerGames »

kaitmaree wrote:
iLoveHungerGames wrote:Hi, I'm a huge JL fan and I've been looking for her address for ages! Just wondering, is his legit? It doesn't look like the ones online. If not, can we get her legit address?

The address is legitimate, it's listed through her official website and has had authentic successes before. However, lately the responses have been secretarial (including this one), because Jennifer herself has not been in Kentucky where the letters are being sent.

Your best hope is to wait until she's back in KY or hope for a VV address.
Thanks so much; I thought as much. Although it's unclear as to when JL will actually return home so I'm really still pondering as to when I should actually send it! I won't capitulate though!
Thanks Harry (:
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

I sent mine around Christmas time (when she is likely to be with her family) and everyone generally agreed that mine was authentic :)
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!

pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

I don't think she will ever sign again ttm. I am waiting for the official Hunger Games cards to come out or maybe she will go to a convention sometime soon.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

pj313 wrote:I don't think she will ever sign again ttm. I am waiting for the official Hunger Games cards to come out or maybe she will go to a convention sometime soon.
i agree .. i think at this point id be happy with even a pre-print from her ... or pay whatever she charges at a convention if she goes..
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people