Alexander Ludwig help?

gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alexander Ludwig help?

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hi again,
I just returned from the Post Office to send my letter to Alexander (I also sent a letter to Jennifer's production Serena in Prague). I'm a bit worried, though, because the clerk told me I could not stamp the enclosed self addressed envelopes. He said that canadian/czech stamps are necessary to send mail from those places back to the USA, where I am. Although Alexander's website states to send International Reply Coupons, the clerk said he hasn't seen one of those in years. So in short, I've sent mail to Prague and Canada, without the stamps on the return envelopes. Does this mean I will NOT get my photos back? I'm sorry, again, fairly new at this.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Well I can't gaurantee you'll get replies, I probably would have tossed in a couple dollars with each request, so they at least could purchase some stamps. but hopefully you'll get replies, Alexander is pretty cool about postage on his end. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Yikes. Should have done that. The one to Prague was to Barrandov studios, I'm pretty worried about that one
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I sent one to Jennifer at the Barrandov address and I didn't have Czech stamps. In this hobby, you never know what will happen unless you try! Good luck!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Thanks! You too.
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hello again!
I still haven't gotten a reply from Mr. Ludwig, the letter was mailed to Vancouver on April 20, it's now May 13. I read on his twitter that he returned to Vancouver on May 5, and I included in the letter that I was willing to wait until he returned home to sign it. So it's been 8 days since he's headed home. Do you guys think I should be expecting a reply at this point?
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

gr3ta5 wrote:Hello again!
I still haven't gotten a reply from Mr. Ludwig, the letter was mailed to Vancouver on April 20, it's now May 13. I read on his twitter that he returned to Vancouver on May 5, and I included in the letter that I was willing to wait until he returned home to sign it. So it's been 8 days since he's headed home. Do you guys think I should be expecting a reply at this point?
yes! i got my 2nd reply from him about a week ago .. both are auth.
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hi! Thanks for the reply, how long did it take you to get a response?
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

gr3ta5 wrote:Hi! Thanks for the reply, how long did it take you to get a response?
my 1st one came in a 2-4 week time frame and the 2nd success was a 2 month wait
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Okay thanks!
As i said he has been back in Van city for 8 days. Hopefully they kept the mail for him!