NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by spideyfan71 »

Hi,

My name is Mike. I am new to these boards. Been collecting autos for a few years now, mostly baseball and football.

Im currently working on a New York Jets project. I bought a book called the The New York Jets: The Complete History. What I want to do is send book plates to the more important players in Jets history and stick them on the inside covers or possibly get the player to sign their picture if avalable. I have already sent off a request to Marty Lyons along with a Jets throwback mini helmet.

Do you guys think Belichick should go in? I would say no, but he is part of the weirdest moment in Jets history. What do you guys think?

I will leave updates here as I get them in. Hope to make some new friends in the process.

Mike
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I'm a Giants fan and I sent to players who were Giants who became Cowboys
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

spideyfan71 wrote:Hi,

My name is Mike. I am new to these boards. Been collecting autos for a few years now, mostly baseball and football.

Im currently working on a New York Jets project. I bought a book called the The New York Jets: The Complete History. What I want to do is send book plates to the more important players in Jets history and stick them on the inside covers or possibly get the player to sign their picture if avalable. I have already sent off a request to Marty Lyons along with a Jets throwback mini helmet.

Do you guys think Belichick should go in? I would say no, but he is part of the weirdest moment in Jets history. What do you guys think?

I will leave updates here as I get them in. Hope to make some new friends in the process.

Mike

LOL. He's not a part of the weirdest time in J - E - T - S history. Lou Holtz is!
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

leebo wrote:
spideyfan71 wrote:Hi,

Mike

LOL. He's not a part of the weirdest time in J - E - T - S history. Lou Holtz is!
And he's on my list too, LOL

Mike
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

I think your idea is pretty cool, and Marty Lyons is a great signer.

My favorite eras of the Jets is from their not so glorious days of Joe Walton through Bruce Coslet. :oops:
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

I'm super pumped! (when am I not? lol)

I got my Arian Foster signed pic in the mail today and I am soooo very happy about it. I think it's funny though: he's doing his "namaste" celebration in the NO endzone. Being from Louisiana and a bit of a Saints fan, I find it very ironic and a bit awesome.

Word!
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University
JuicedMachine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JuicedMachine »

True_MaiizeNBlue wrote:Just went out to Target real quick and decided to grab a few retail packs of cards so I could send them out. Ended up getting close to 150 cards give or take for $19.55. I wasn't going for autos, relics, or GU cards just wanted base cards I could send out. I got about 19 cards though that I really like and plan on sending out those so I think it went pretty well for me.
Yeah, I normally pick up a couple packs like that but came across the 2012 Press Pass Football package last night and after opening those I fell in love with the look of these cards and think they will make good auto cards for this years rookies. Actually got Blackburn, RGIII and few other high profile guys I am going to get all ready to send out in the coming weeks. I also ordered this package of cards off ebay and am sure I will be looking to get rid of duplicates so PM in the coming days and we can work something out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390396227055?ss ... _500wt_898

Also actually mailed out to 20 different guys this morning. Including

Peyton Manning
Hakeem Nicks
Brian Orakpo
Knowshawn Morreno
Clay Matthews
Aaron Rodgers
Greg Jennings
Matt Stafford
Suh
Gerald McCoy
AJ Green
Miles Austin
Adrian Peterson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Daniel Thomas
Cam Newton
Brandon LaFell
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

Blackburn? No offense, but don't send to the guy if you don't even know his name.
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

Picked up a Blaster Box of 2011 Topps Platinum Football. Has 8 packs and 5 cards a pack I think? Got it for $11.98 but I did pull this sucker out of the box.

Pretty cool since I was just looking to get some more cards to send out.

Sending out tonight:
Vince Papale
Christian Ponder
Greg Jennings
Donald Driver
Charles Woodson
Andrew Luck
Mark Ingram
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Sending to either tomorrow or Monday

Donald Driver
Julius Peppers
Golden Tate
Shane Lechler
Adam Vinatieri
Sebastian Janikowski

Should I send to training camp or regular season?
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050