NEW! Stephen Amell (Arrow, Private Practice) SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dailyplanetnewsman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NEW! Stephen Amell (Arrow, Private Practice) SUCCESS!

Post by dailyplanetnewsman »

I received today two autographed 8x10's from Stephen Amell; star of the upcoming "Arrow" TV series as the hero Green Arrow! His other work to date so far includes the shows "Private Practice" and "Hung". I thought the first pic of Green Arrow looked very cool, and as I saw his facebook page, I came to see he seemed to be a pretty cool guy. He takes time for Q&A sessions online with his fans, and he seems very enthusiastic about "Arrow". I really admire that. So before the show becomes a hit (which I hope it does, he seems to really have worked hard on preparing for it) I thought I’d send in a request. I don’t think his address is listed here on the site. I couldn’t find it here anyway. I did some internet digging and I found his agency’s address. I mailed him a SAE and two photos (I’m not exactly sure when, but it couldn’t have been more than 6 weeks ago) to

Gary Goddard Agency
10 St. Mary Street, #305
Toronto, ON
M4Y1P9
Canada

He signed one for me and one for my son. I hope we can look forward to watching his weekly adventures for a long time to come! Good luck Stephen and thanks for the autographs!

admin
Site Admin

Re: NEW! Stephen Amell (Arrow, Private Practice) SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi dailyplanetnewsman :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Stephen Amell on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
CaptainJoseph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NEW! Stephen Amell (Arrow, Private Practice) SUCCESS!

Post by CaptainJoseph »

Congratulations
Successes: Nadine Crocker, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Scarlett Johannson, Tom Welling, Stephen Amell, Wallis Day, Katie Cassidy, Misha Collins, Gal Gadot over 100 autographed comic books
Below is my collection of autographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/josephkc/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 4b9&type=1

Check out my other photos and feel free to join my facebook page or just drop me a message

Most Wanted: Smallville Cast, Supernatural Cast, and Vampire Diaries Cast- Any help accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage