Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by brochester8 »

Another call from the wife. I recieved Charles Wight today. I sent him a photo of Godfather and Papa Shango and 2 trading cards. He signed the photos but not the cards. He also filled out my Q&A so I'll post a pic tonight on him.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

I might have missed it on here, but has there been any success for Dusty Rhodes TTM at the FCW address?
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

davidn2161 wrote:I might have missed it on here, but has there been any success for Dusty Rhodes TTM at the FCW address?
Ditto on that one..I sent in 09 to FCW,,,still no reply!
Michael Moss
CJBarnette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CJBarnette »

Has anyone been to a Lex Luger signing in recent years? Does he sign for free if you have your own items or for money, if so
how much? Also does he take pics with fans for free or for a fee?

Thanks in advance.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

I met Lex Luger at a signing last year. The prices at the time were $15 for an autograph on your own item and $15 for a photo op. He doesn't set the prices at conventions; that's up to the promoter or vendor who brought him in for the appearance. If he appeared at an indy show to do a signing, the cost might be slightly less or negotiable. But those were the prices when I met him the one time.
jjhinkman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jjhinkman »

has anyone had any success with dory funk jr??? i sent a email to his website and the odd thing was they sent a email of his picture that you download and im just wondering if anyone has written to him or sent a email and has any success with him..
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

does anyone have any of these WWE Classics? I`m trying to complete my set

JTG
Tamina
Sheamus
Nikki Bella
Dusty Rhodes
Jimmy Snuka
Junkyard Dog

i have lots from WWE Topps 2011 and Classics to trade,LMK what you need.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy wrote:does anyone have any of these WWE Classics? I`m trying to complete my set

JTG
Tamina
Sheamus
Nikki Bella
Dusty Rhodes
Jimmy Snuka
Junkyard Dog

i have lots from WWE Topps 2011 and Classics to trade,LMK what you need.
I have Tamina and Nikki tho don't need any of from the sets you listed lol anything else you can trade for?
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
Phillies747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phillies747 »

enielie17 wrote:And finally...some of my recent TNA successes:

James Storm, Bobby Roode and Gail Kim

Matt Morgan and Velvet Sky

Christy Hemme and Disco Inferno (I know he was only in TNA for a cup of coffee, but this is the only place to post this one)
Were Gail Kim, Velvet Sky, and Christy Hemme c/o TNA?
Phillies!!!
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

nicole175, what else are you looking for?
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.