It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Alexander Ludwig help?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 am 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hello all,
I'm new here and want to send a physical illustration of Alexander Ludwig that I made to him. I know that he will send pre-signed Hunger Games posters to anyone who sends him a SASE, which I will include. However, does he authentically sign fan-supplied photos? I'm planning on sending him the illustration, a request letter, and an SASE.
Any help is appreciated! :D
Thank you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Alexander Ludwig help?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 61
gr3ta5 wrote:
Hello all,
I'm new here and want to send a physical illustration of Alexander Ludwig that I made to him. I know that he will send pre-signed Hunger Games posters to anyone who sends him a SASE, which I will include. However, does he authentically sign fan-supplied photos? I'm planning on sending him the illustration, a request letter, and an SASE.
Any help is appreciated! :D
Thank you.

He is currently attending college/university in California, so he doesn't sign stuff you send him. Maybe if you try over the summer when he is on break, though!

Waiting for: Kalia Prescott, Raiko Bowman, Tara Macken, Dwayne Boyd, Judd Lormand, Tim Taylor, Isabella Laughland, Georgina Leonidas, Anna Shaffer, Bertie Gilbert, Nick Moran, Emma Thompson, Dave Legeno, Gene Wilder, Alexandre Desplat.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 200
If you write in your letter that you're willing to wait as long as it will take for him to get around to it. You might have luck. I know sometimes they will hold it for them then. But just know that you might have a long wait.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:39 am 
$10 allposters gift certificate winner.
$10 allposters gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 300
Collector since: 2011
I sent him a picture and he signed it. And I sent it in between Christmas and Easter, so maybe it was forwarded to him.

2014 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Viggo Mortensen, Kevin Durand, Ralph Fiennes, Tim Burton, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie, Sylvester McCoy

86 Harry Potter autographs
42 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
28 LOST autographs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 am 

He's in Vancouver at the moment so it's a great time to send to him.

source: http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/08/ale ... eads-home/

Sent: Lucy Hale, Grant Gustin, Amanda Seyfried, Isabelle Fuhrman, Amandla Stenberg, Nick Jonas, Harry Shum Jr., The Wanted, Josh Hutcherson, Laura Marano,

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 am 

Thanks everybody! Do you think I should try to get it out there ASAP so he can sign it? Or should I write that I'm willing to wait until he's available anyways?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 2020
I'd send it ASAP, and if you miss him, I'm sure his mom will hold onto anymail for him and have him sign it when he gets back. {up}

RYAN-J 8)

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 pm 

sweet. thanks again!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 am 

Also, not to sound too daft, but if I wanted him to personalize it, how should I ask him to do that? :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

simply ask 'Could you please personalize and signed the enclosed items?' :D You can also attach a sticky note to the photo saying 'please personalize to (your name)' {up}

RYAN-J 8)

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm 

Hi again,
I just returned from the Post Office to send my letter to Alexander (I also sent a letter to Jennifer's production Serena in Prague). I'm a bit worried, though, because the clerk told me I could not stamp the enclosed self addressed envelopes. He said that canadian/czech stamps are necessary to send mail from those places back to the USA, where I am. Although Alexander's website states to send International Reply Coupons, the clerk said he hasn't seen one of those in years. So in short, I've sent mail to Prague and Canada, without the stamps on the return envelopes. Does this mean I will NOT get my photos back? I'm sorry, again, fairly new at this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Well I can't gaurantee you'll get replies, I probably would have tossed in a couple dollars with each request, so they at least could purchase some stamps. but hopefully you'll get replies, Alexander is pretty cool about postage on his end. {up}

RYAN-J 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm 

Yikes. Should have done that. The one to Prague was to Barrandov studios, I'm pretty worried about that one

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 2011
I sent one to Jennifer at the Barrandov address and I didn't have Czech stamps. In this hobby, you never know what will happen unless you try! Good luck!

Last 5 Received: Aaron Eckhart, Joe Manganiello, John Noble, Robert Sheehan, Kat Graham.
Last 5 Sent: Martin Freeman, Daniel Gillies, Kat Graham, Matt Bomer, Lily Rabe.
Most Wanted: Tom Hiddleston, Lupita Nyong'o, Chris Hemsworth, Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, TMI cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast.
View my collection HERE!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 am 

Thanks! You too.

Profile E-mail