Alexander Ludwig help?

gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alexander Ludwig help?

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hello all,
I'm new here and want to send a physical illustration of Alexander Ludwig that I made to him. I know that he will send pre-signed Hunger Games posters to anyone who sends him a SASE, which I will include. However, does he authentically sign fan-supplied photos? I'm planning on sending him the illustration, a request letter, and an SASE.
Any help is appreciated! :D
Thank you.
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alexander Ludwig help?

Post by dingleborder »

gr3ta5 wrote:Hello all,
I'm new here and want to send a physical illustration of Alexander Ludwig that I made to him. I know that he will send pre-signed Hunger Games posters to anyone who sends him a SASE, which I will include. However, does he authentically sign fan-supplied photos? I'm planning on sending him the illustration, a request letter, and an SASE.
Any help is appreciated! :D
Thank you.
He is currently attending college/university in California, so he doesn't sign stuff you send him. Maybe if you try over the summer when he is on break, though!
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

If you write in your letter that you're willing to wait as long as it will take for him to get around to it. You might have luck. I know sometimes they will hold it for them then. But just know that you might have a long wait.
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

I sent him a picture and he signed it. And I sent it in between Christmas and Easter, so maybe it was forwarded to him.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
xoJenniferxo421
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xoJenniferxo421 »

He's in Vancouver at the moment so it's a great time to send to him.

source: http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/08/ale ... eads-home/
Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, The Wanted, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Glee Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Percy Jackson Cast, Degrassi Cast
Success: Nina Dobrev, Justin Bieber, PP's of Jensen Ackles Selena Gomez Anne Hathaway Kristen Stewart Neil Patrick Harris Chris Colfer, Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q
Latest: Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q, PP's of Chris Colfer and NPH
Sent: Lucy Hale, Grant Gustin, Amanda Seyfried, Isabelle Fuhrman, Amandla Stenberg, Nick Jonas, Harry Shum Jr., The Wanted, Josh Hutcherson, Laura Marano,
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Thanks everybody! Do you think I should try to get it out there ASAP so he can sign it? Or should I write that I'm willing to wait until he's available anyways?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I'd send it ASAP, and if you miss him, I'm sure his mom will hold onto anymail for him and have him sign it when he gets back. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

sweet. thanks again!
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Also, not to sound too daft, but if I wanted him to personalize it, how should I ask him to do that? :?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

simply ask 'Could you please personalize and signed the enclosed items?' :D You can also attach a sticky note to the photo saying 'please personalize to (your name)' {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15