Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by youeatrocks »

honestly, who really cares about Austin Aries?
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

nicole175 wrote:really? really? dude what is wrong with you? Yes your not promised anything at all but you do have to remember that no fact/ no bases lawsuits are filed everyday and some are even won at trail.
At trail? What do we got Judge Chief Mighty Joe?

No non-fact based lawsuits over autographs at wrestling events - or any other events for that matter - have ever been taken to court or won to my knowledge.

Now, maybe if someone fell and got hurt in the ring, they might have a case if negligence was found. But I bet if TNA had a dollar for every mark that falls in their ring that they wouldn't be in financial peril right now.

When you buy the ticket, you're promised nothing other than an "autograph" session by TNA. If they could be sued, they would have been a long time ago over not sending the main event talent.

Frivolous lawsuits are no laughing matter. #OtungaLawFirm
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

youeatrocks wrote:honestly, who really cares about Austin Aries?
I would hope any fan who watches current wrestling.
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

I don't think it's a big deal to get into.

1) There would be nothing to sue over. You send a picture out, you put your picture out, etc. it's all the same. Like cubsfan you put it in their hands. TNA is there to have a wrestling show for people to watch anything else is a bonus.

2) Austin Aries on-air is great, I can see why someone would say who cares about his autograph compared to other wrestlers though!
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

#OtungaLawFirm is now trending on Twitter. :D

So does anyone still send out TTM? I kind of gave up on the mail front, got burned too many times the past year so I threw in the towel. I'll stick with the WWE Topps autos and IP's.
BUBBAFAN2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BUBBAFAN2 »

First off about the aries thing i met the guy when he was ROH at a indy promotion he was respectful then and signed using a sharpie maybe the stamp thing was a joke towwards the fans so calm down damn. i cans ee why no one posts many successes on here anymore its a bitch fest and whos the rudest or knows it all on here anymore.

Moving forward.. January i got Matt Hardy's autograph and just today i got Rosita so thought id pass it on.
Its still being worked on but please feel free to check my site out http://pumpkincarver.webs.com/
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Moving forward.. January i got Matt Hardy's autograph and just today i got Rosita so thought id pass it on.
I should be getting my Matt hardy back in a day or so, as I can see it at the top this photo from his Twitter from yesterday.

(I blocked out the addresses)
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

Personally, I like Aries. I've only met him twice ever -- both during his current TNA run. He signed when he was scheduled to and was great. If you caught him on his own time, he was at least creative and funny with his reasons for not signing.

Congrats on Hardy and Rosita. Was Rosita through the TNA address?
BUBBAFAN2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BUBBAFAN2 »

AutoGraff88 wrote:Personally, I like Aries. I've only met him twice ever -- both during his current TNA run. He signed when he was scheduled to and was great. If you caught him on his own time, he was at least creative and funny with his reasons for not signing.

Congrats on Hardy and Rosita. Was Rosita through the TNA address?
Thanks. No Rosita was a address tried i got from a friend. She signed a Reflexxions card she signed in silver but im glad to have it. I have the complete set and its the first one i got back signed for that set oh and forgot a couple i bought last month i got Jesse Sorensen and Garett Bischoff i bought from someone and got them last month
Its still being worked on but please feel free to check my site out http://pumpkincarver.webs.com/
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Well like I said Aries was kind of nice and kind of snobby all rolled into one. And, maybe being snobby was just him messing around. But I said it was my worst experience with a wrestler and it wasn’t all that bad. I don’t knock Aries or hate him cause he did sign the auto and for awhile joked around with me until I brought up TNA and really this whole exchange lasted 90 seconds. But it doesn’t shock me he can be cool and a little rude/sarcastic as well.

And, I guess I’m out of retirement. I need to send to Matt Hardy one of these days. I’d like to send my Matt Hardy Mattitude magazine to him.

It’s kind of cool we got some action on this forum again. Let’s keep it up!!