Kirk Douglas Autograph

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Spenser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kirk Douglas Autograph

Post by Spenser »

I wish that I was aware of this website before mailing a self-addressed envelope and purchased picture to Kirk Douglas requesting his autograph. After reading feedback out here, it appears that he no longer grants requests. Shame since I sent a nice western picture purchased off eBay. I mailed it to the Creative Artists Agency, 2000 Avenue of the Stars address about a month ago. I would appreciate any feedback from folks...perhaps it will take longer? Perhaps I sent to the wrong address?

On another note, I sent to Clint Eastwood and received a fantastic autograph in a short period.

Thanks
Rob in MA
DukeToshiro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kirk Douglas Autograph

Post by DukeToshiro »

The Eastwood you got is a fake. Send a book with your photo to Kirk Douglas and he'll sign both. He won't sign if you don't send a book, though. You won't get anything sending it to some agency address. Go to the other autograph website (the one who's name is censored by the paranoids who run this website) to get the good address.