Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by sawfan93 »

My experiance with Austin was mixed, he was 1st kinda arrogant, however once i brought up ROH he got alot nicer & more fan friendly, ended up signing 4 things for me. When i took a pic with him, he asked for another one with my mean face, at the last second he made a funny coment to mess up the pic, so i look like an idiot & he has his mean face lol. He was far from the rudest though. By far the rudest was Abyss, the guy was a total dbag to everyone, Sabu was the same way at the same show as Abyss. Nicest wrestlers ive met were Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy & RVD.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Well like I said I’ve been lucky with meeting wrestlers as Aries has been the worst and he wasn’t all that bad. Every wrestler I have met has been either really cool or very polite.

Some other very nice people were and you old AWA fans will remember these guys. Dr. X AKA The Destroyer and Stan “Krusher” Kawalski. Both very nice men and a credit to the business.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

There's an address for Del Wilkes (The Patriot) in the DB... It has a success and after that a RTS. Has anyone tried him recently? Or is he online at all (web site or otherwise)?
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

I'm shocked TNA hasn't been yelled at or sued over that yet lol. I just know if and when I met him and he tries to stamp my photo he's in deep trouble . Cuz I have no issues finding the highest ranking guy there and letting him know how I feel about it. Well and try not to get kicked out. I mean really a in person auto is real NOT stamped!!!! If he can't find a pen I'll galdly pull one out of my purse for him lol.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
gdawg41180
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gdawg41180 »

just got back from Atlanta for WWE coming in strangely enough no big name talent Kelly, Eve, Cena, Rock, Mcmahons, HBK, Triple H were seen all day Sunday or Monday at the hotel.

Did get autographs from Percy Watson, Patt Patterson, Booker T, Rijan Singh(spelling)

also seen Primo, Epico, Micheal Cole, Josh matthews, Mark Henry and Rosa Mendez, Lawler at the hotel

Kahli was never and not using any walker or anything like that he didnt want to sign any autographs though.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

TOO BAD ABOUT KAMALA HE GONNA LOSE THE OTHER LEG AGAIN HE LOST THE LEFT ONE LAST YEAR
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

nicole175 wrote:I'm shocked TNA hasn't been yelled at or sued over that yet lol. I just know if and when I met him and he tries to stamp my photo he's in deep trouble . Cuz I have no issues finding the highest ranking guy there and letting him know how I feel about it. Well and try not to get kicked out. I mean really a in person auto is real NOT stamped!!!! If he can't find a pen I'll galdly pull one out of my purse for him lol.
What grounds for a lawsuit would you have? No where in promotional material or on a ticket for TNA does it say... "Get your item signed by Austin Aries."

Heck, they can't even be sued when someone falls in the ring during post-match photo ops because you're taking that risk when you step between the ropes.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
nicole175 wrote:I'm shocked TNA hasn't been yelled at or sued over that yet lol. I just know if and when I met him and he tries to stamp my photo he's in deep trouble . Cuz I have no issues finding the highest ranking guy there and letting him know how I feel about it. Well and try not to get kicked out. I mean really a in person auto is real NOT stamped!!!! If he can't find a pen I'll galdly pull one out of my purse for him lol.
What grounds for a lawsuit would you have? No where in promotional material or on a ticket for TNA does it say... "Get your item signed by Austin Aries."

Heck, they can't even be sued when someone falls in the ring during post-match photo ops because you're taking that risk when you step between the ropes.
wow man relax I never said I would. I'm just saying that there are people out there that would try for a lawsuit over it. I'm sure someone could pull a reason out of thin air. But then again what's the point in wanting an auto from him in person if he's just going to stamp it. There isn't any trill there for me if he just stamps it.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
Made by me!
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

nicole175 wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

wow man relax I never said I would. I'm just saying that there are people out there that would try for a lawsuit over it. I'm sure someone could pull a reason out of thin air. But then again what's the point in wanting an auto from him in person if he's just going to stamp it. There isn't any trill there for me if he just stamps it.
The "you" was hypothetical. There's no grounds to sue, which was my point. You're not promised an Austin Aries autograph when you enter and once you slap your item down on the table in front of him, you're putting it in his hands.

Frivolous lawsuits are no laughing matter.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

really? really? dude what is wrong with you? Yes your not promised anything at all but you do have to remember that no fact/ no bases lawsuits are filed everyday and some are even won at trail.
Made by me!