Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

My counting stinks.. Was actually three Tamina 4x6s.
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

Hey CubsFanKEC1982, Where do you go at the shows where they all walk by you? I've gone to RAW twice with no luck.
Last edited by Xboxguy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Great haul cubsfan !!

Got Good Ol JR for my Classic set today

This was a purchase that I needed for my Platinum set

Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

Great haul cubsfan, I absolutley love the 'beauty will save the world' inscribed Alicia Fox ones :-)
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

hey cubfan would u sell one of those bigshow auto to me
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

warlordforever04 wrote:hey cubfan would u sell one of those bigshow auto to me
You realize how hard Big Show is to get and the fact that I have a hate for the acts by those that sell autographs they obtain in-person because they ruin the hobby for the rest of us, right?

Surely, you've read my past posts here on those kinds of people?

The answer is a resounding no.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

ok i respect that thanks anyway great sucess
luxzombie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luxzombie »

Great haul!!! I like using blue, green and red Sharpies myself just for the way they look. I have been asked if I am a dealer by some IPs because of this. Is this a new trend? I have only sold one auto, and that was only because I found out what a low life the signer was, and some one offered to buy it. I tried to GIVE it to him but he would not take it without paying. ( oh well ) Last time WWE was in town I scored Jerry Lawler, Sheamus, Brodus Clay, Kofi, Matt Striker, Scott Armstrong, and Dolph Ziggler. Not as many as a TNA show ;-) .
JWLJN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JWLJN »

Did yet another TNA show last night and to me they seem to be trying to change their ways just a bit. Autographs and the like didn't feel as relaxed as usual at those shows.

Lying about the value of their merchandise didn't exactly endear me either. Their biggest "deal" of the night was a replica of the TNA title along with their other merch deals included and "backstage" access for four for $375. All well and good, but they were saying that the belt wasn't just a replica because it was "heavy" and that a belt like this would normally cost $1,500. Then it was said that they can sell it that cheap because they "bought the mold." I'm guessing that no diehard belt collectors were there, as those are the type of lying statements that would cause a riot among those folks. The "$1,500" belts are not made from molds. Then West had the nerve to say that the Angle/Anderson signed two-pack sold on eBay for $80 last week. They weren't even selling for $20, to be honest. At this show it was $20 to buy the pack and then "backstage" access to have them sign it. I've always liked West and taken his hyperbole in stride (Hell, it's his gimmick), but it was too much.

When I do the TNA shows I try to get more than my money's worth as far as autographs. After convenience charges our ringside/meet and greet tickets were $65. The meet and greet had Gunner, Garrett Bischoff, Ion, Aries, Magnus, and Gail Kim. A Gail photo was one of my main goals and she was freely posing with the belt with anyone who asked. Basing it off of convention prices, I got $30 worth from Gail. I was happy, but still a little disappointed that I knew any RVD, Angle, or Anderson autographs would be impossible unless we did one of the backstage deals. Mickie, Robbie E, and the Hebner's did merch table autos.

About twenty minutes before the show started, West announced that they would be selling the "backstage passes" for $50 which would enable two people to go back during intermission. A friend and I went in half on one and the boy at the merch table told us that we could go back right then, which is when the Angle/Anderson figure purchasers went back. We don't think we were really supposed to go to that one, but we did. No one even checked our pass. The always lovely Atlas guards seemed bound and determined not to allow WWE merch to be signed this time around. This is the first time that I can recall encountering this. I got multiple items done by both Angle and Anderson, so when the Atlas chap refused my WWE Angle card I wasn't upset. No one was even standing with Anderson and he signed his Kennedy card.

During intermission we went back again and Angle was there again (no guard, he signed the aforementioned card) along with Gunner and RVD.

Adding my half of the pass to my ticket, the total that I spent was $90. Considering we got multiple autographs from everyone on the show including higher end convention names like RVD, Angle, Anderson, Gail, and Mickie, it was well worth it. If I hadn't bought the pass, while I still would've got my money's worth, I wouldn't have come away feeling satisfied.

They've also chopped out the gimmick at the end where they do the "around the ring" meet and greet again. Since it was a fairly small show (only six matches) I thought this may have been because there really wasn't anyone to send around without making the meet and greet and pass holders feel slighted.

So all in all a good signing, as everything I was bound and determined to get signed was signed and I finally got a Gail photo op. It just wasn't what it used to be at those shows. I also may have been spoiled by the unreal deal that the Bound For Glory fest was.

-J\/\/
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Cubs, Josh. Good Hauls! Sad to hear that The Great Khali uses a walker to get around. Not a fan of the guy but very sad a young guy has so many problems.

Just curious is anyone heading to Wrestlemania? Not asking for anything, I know a few posters like to hit Mania every year.