Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post by RYAN-J »

This is the Donald Trump book I have and was signed in-person. {up}

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f9b5b0b2c5

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
SniperJou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SniperJou »

RYAN-J wrote:This is the Donald Trump book I have and was signed in-person. {up}

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f9b5b0b2c5

RYAN-J 8)
Thanks bud
doesnt it look similar?
MitchellPatten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MitchellPatten »

I'm fairly new here, what exactly did you send? Did you send a LOR or a picture or just a envelope?
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

MitchellPatten wrote:I'm fairly new here, what exactly did you send? Did you send a LOR or a picture or just a envelope?
Did you miss the part about these being fake, and signed by his Secretary?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
rayzer369
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rayzer369 »

i have my doubts too, just because of the fast turn arounds, but if psa/dna are to be believed they match! too close to call, i would still send to him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-UPPER-DECK ... 35b77412b2
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Most secretaries are so good at signing for these people and have signed that signature more times then the actual person ever has that it is near impossible to tell just by looking at a picture of the signature. You have to have the item right in front of you and have examples of the actual signature in front of you to tell.

This is definitely a secretarial signature though as there are minor but yet major differences purposely done so that it can't be authenticated like the John Travolta signatures.
max87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by max87 »

How can you NOT tell that this is FAKE? Several have said, it is a felony to write on money.

This is like having Mickey sign at Disneyland, when you know someone is signing for said characters.

I've seen fake, and this tops it!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

max87 wrote:How can you NOT tell that this is FAKE? Several have said, it is a felony to write on money.

This is like having Mickey sign at Disneyland, when you know someone is signing for said characters.

I've seen fake, and this tops it!
Very true if he actually ever admitted to signing his name on this money he would be found guilty of violating "Title 18 U.S.C. § 333: Mutilation of national bank obligations" of the United States criminal code.