Sex Symbols Collection: Brigitte Bardot x 3

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sex Symbols Collection: Brigitte Bardot x 3

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Gertyke wrote:Both of you shut .up...it's annoying to see all of you bickering about stuff that isn't about the original post.
Grow up! Stop spamming topics with messages insulting each other

This post is about TheImpaler's success of Brigitte Bardot.
First of all why do you blame me? I was trying to defend my self, you would have done the same thing if you got attacked
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:DON'T YOU DARE MESS AROUND WITH ME ONCE AGIAN UNDERTAND?
Oooo I am so scared. :roll:
:lol:
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

joe316 wrote:
parlamentetfanErik wrote:DON'T YOU DARE MESS AROUND WITH ME ONCE AGIAN UNDERTAND?
Yeah you should be. Get a life :lol:
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:
joe316 wrote:
I'm not the one that reads every post on this forum just to look for people to call a troll. ;-) Sounds like you are the one that really needs to get a life jerk. :lol:
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I doesn't do that, idiot, I was defending my self because Holyfield called me and many other people a 'scamming gang'. Again get the facts before you assuming people and read the whole topic, jerk316/jerkofaces
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

joe316 wrote:
joe316 wrote:
I'm not the one that reads every post on this forum just to look for people to call a troll. ;-) Sounds like you are the one that really needs to get a life jerk. :lol:
Hey, jerk316. Most successes on this forum are messed because of you. You always come in and start to stir everything up. These people get TTM autographs with their own efforts and their own money. They don't ask you for a favor. Fake, AP, SEC or whatever. It is non of your d a m n business.
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Gertyke wrote:Both of you shut .up...it's annoying to see all of you bickering about stuff that isn't about the original post.
Grow up! Stop spamming topics with messages insulting each other

This post is about TheImpaler's success of Brigitte Bardot.
First of all why do you blame me? I was trying to defend my self, you would have done the same thing if you got attacked
I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying leave it alone... if you know someone's annoying that attacks all the time, IGNORE :)
If I Was attacked like this I would ignore it, not worth my time :) laugh it away what can someone do to me on a forum ?
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
chauncey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chauncey »

Oh s***.
She just caps locked you, you better not mess with her!
*end sarcasm*