Dayo Okeniyi (Hunger Games) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zipbags

Re: Dayo Okeniyi (Hunger Games) success

Post by zipbags »

Just got the confirmation....We got tickets to the after-party! My daughter is going nuts. :). I promise to report on the night as soon as I can.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Ah, you lucky! Have fun! all the cast going to be there? including all the tributes or just main ones?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

RYAN-J wrote:Ah, you lucky! Have fun! all the cast going to be there? including all the tributes or just main ones?

RYAN-J 8)

From what I have been reading and from previous experiences at premiere's. I expect all of the cast to be there including the tributes and others. Also, from previous experiences and what people have been saying. Their are going to be plenty of celebs there who are not in the movie attending. This is a major premiere.
KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

OMG u are crazy lucky! Have a great time! So jealous. Oh Enjoy it, it will be the event of the year to attend. AAHH why cant I live in the US! Living her is Australia you never get any big events, if you do its rare and exclusive.

I so hope they film Catching Fire on the Gold Coast or in North QLD, those would be ideal locations for the Quater Quell Arena, tropical and stuffy. If they did then that would be AMAZING!
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Zipbags- have a great time at the premier! Have always wanted to go to a premier and never knew how.
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Awesome!!! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!!! :mrgreen:
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
Hayj7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hayj7 »

how did you make the custom card?
Autographs Recieved: Selena Gomez
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Recently Sent Out:
Twitter: @jebbahay7