@^_^@ Larry Bird Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

@^_^@ Larry Bird Success!

Post by Nate31 »

Hi guys.

I sent a LOR, an 8x10 photo, and SASE to Mr.Bird on Feb 6th, 2012 via a private address. I received it back signed and personalized on Feb 23rd, 2012. He signed in black sharpie, so it's kind of difficult to see, but I can't complain though. Great success from a HOFer, the greatest shooter.

Thanks for checking this post. Thank you Mr.Bird. I really appreciate.

bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ Larry Bird Success!

Post by bigpapi43 »

sorry to burst bubble but I think fake as I have gotten Larry 3 times over years and he never signs larry and then bird underneath, unless he has changed. he also does too many private signings to do it in mail. But as I always say....if you get things TTM and you think its real, then its real no matter what anybody else says...
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

bigpapi43 wrote:sorry to burst bubble but I think fake as I have gotten Larry 3 times over years and he never signs larry and then bird underneath, unless he has changed. he also does too many private signings to do it in mail. But as I always say....if you get things TTM and you think its real, then its real no matter what anybody else says...
Possible that there aren't much space to sign in a lighter area. Just my opinion though. I appreciate your comment and opinion.
Lincecum Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lincecum Fan »

How do u keep getting all these private addresses?!?!?
Favorite IP- Tim Lincecum, Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron, Mark McGwire, Stephen Strasburg, Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Matt Kemp, Bryce Harper
TTM- Nolan Ryan, Arnold Palmer, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Stricker, Nyjer Morgan, President Nixon, President Regan, Joe Pignatano, Jordy Nelson, and Lyle Overbay
Last Fan Pack-Chicago Cubs
Most Wanted- Tim Lincecum(again), Pat Neshek, Mike Trout, and Anthony Rizzo
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

Lincecum Fan wrote:How do u keep getting all these private addresses?!?!?
Research via all free sources that I can find on the internet and combine all those information together. Then take a risk to send a request. And I don't pay my money to get an address.

Well, as far as this Larry Bird's autograph, I will appreciate any opinions.
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

possible, but highly doubt it.....even look at ones you pay for...he always signs together. But if you believe its real...it is real.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

bigpapi43 wrote:possible, but highly doubt it.....even look at ones you pay for...he always signs together. But if you believe its real...it is real.
He believes that all of them are real. But like you I highly doubt it. Especially the Tiger Woods and Wayne Gretzky. People on here are actually stupid enough to believe that this guy got free TTM successes from these celebrities that everyone on here likely won't ever even be able to get in person because they aren't good signers and will refuse. I could get an imitation Clint Eastwood autograph TTM and just cause it was close people would think that it was real. Even though he hasn't signed TTM in over 20 years. :roll:
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

jackofaces wrote:
bigpapi43 wrote:possible, but highly doubt it.....even look at ones you pay for...he always signs together. But if you believe its real...it is real.
He believes that all of them are real. But like you I highly doubt it. Especially the Tiger Woods and Wayne Gretzky. People on here are actually stupid enough to believe that this guy got free TTM successes from these celebrities that everyone on here likely won't ever even be able to get in person because they aren't good signers and will refuse. I could get an imitation Clint Eastwood autograph TTM and just cause it was close people would think that it was real. Even though he hasn't signed TTM in over 20 years. :roll:
Thank you for tracking on my threads. Do you have a comment on my Jack Nicklaus and Phil Jackson? I'll appreciate your comments.
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HOF Collecting »

That is a good Bird auto as well as the Jack, Wayne and Tiger. I have been collecting for over 25 years and anyone can be had ttm there is a lot of luck and skill in obtaining some.
I have gotten some ttm hockey players tht are unheard of... Sidney Crosby, Ray Bourque, Brian Leetch to name a few.
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all
pokemonclub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pokemonclub »

Where did you find the Bird address? thanks!
Recent Success: Hersey Hawkins, Dan Majerle, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, Michael Jordan, and Dirk Nowitzki.

Favorites: Robert Parish (x2), Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus, Dirk Nowitzki, and SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!