Options   View topic - Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Board index  >  Fanmail.biz Database  >  Feedback

Post a reply
Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!
by SniperJou » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 pm
Sent SASE 1 week ago
Address in the database

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022
USA

Awesome return!

Re: Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!
by Blackhawks026 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm
Hate to break it to you, but these are almost certainly secs. I got his too, but its nothing like his IP

by joe316 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 am
In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.

by admin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am
Hi SniperJou :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Donald Trump on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

by Antidealers » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 am
joe316 wrote:In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.

May be you should be off this page. This is not a website for bashing on somone's personality. You always badmouth others. How about fixing yourself, Jackoface?

by Blackhawks026 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 pm
joe316 wrote:In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.

No need to bring political **** into this....

by SniperJou » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm
Yes, I agree...it is probably sec. But i dont know for sure,..so I will think that it is authentic
I don't know about him, nor his activity, but it is a good item for the collection.

by whtuwntfo » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Dude this **** is fake as hell....Donald Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to sign an actual US Tender Note (Bill)....its a Federal offense (Felony) to deface paper money. He isn't that stupid.

by Blackhawks026 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm
whtuwntfo wrote:Dude this **** is fake as hell....Donald Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to sign an actual US Tender Note (Bill)....its a Federal offense (Felony) to deface paper money. He isn't that stupid.

He's actually signed plenty of dollar bills in real life..... It's not fake because its signed on a dollar bill, its fake because it simply doesn't match his IP.

by SniperJou » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm
Yea, it is probably sec...but why do they sign a bill?
if i was the one who signed i wouldnt accept it-.-
the fact that the bill is signed is a reason to belief that might be authentic,...never seen an IP though

by RYAN-J » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm
This is the Donald Trump book I have and was signed in-person. {up}

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f9b5b0b2c5

RYAN-J 8)

by SniperJou » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 pm
RYAN-J wrote:This is the Donald Trump book I have and was signed in-person. {up}

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f9b5b0b2c5

RYAN-J 8)

Thanks bud
doesnt it look similar?

by MitchellPatten » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:32 am
I'm fairly new here, what exactly did you send? Did you send a LOR or a picture or just a envelope?

by Blackhawks026 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 am
MitchellPatten wrote:I'm fairly new here, what exactly did you send? Did you send a LOR or a picture or just a envelope?

Did you miss the part about these being fake, and signed by his Secretary?

by rayzer369 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 am
i have my doubts too, just because of the fast turn arounds, but if psa/dna are to be believed they match! too close to call, i would still send to him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-UPPER-DECK-PROMINENT-CUTS-DONALD-TRUMP-CUT-AUTO-CARD-d-6-8-PSA-DNA-/230711104178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b77412b2

Next