Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SniperJou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post by SniperJou »

Sent SASE 1 week ago
Address in the database

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022
USA

Awesome return!

Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Donald Trump signed 1$ bill AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Hate to break it to you, but these are almost certainly secs. I got his too, but its nothing like his IP
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SniperJou :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Donald Trump on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

joe316 wrote:In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.
May be you should be off this page. This is not a website for bashing on somone's personality. You always badmouth others. How about fixing yourself, Jackoface?
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

joe316 wrote:In real life Donald Trump is an idiot and a a-hole. No surprise that he sends out Secs. Just got to see that he is a member of the Republican party and the kind of things he has said about Obama. He got rich by stepping on a lot of people and screwing them over.
No need to bring political crap into this....

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
SniperJou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SniperJou »

Yes, I agree...it is probably sec. But i dont know for sure,..so I will think that it is authentic
I don't know about him, nor his activity, but it is a good item for the collection.
whtuwntfo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whtuwntfo »

Dude this crap is fake as hell....Donald Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to sign an actual US Tender Note (Bill)....its a Federal offense (Felony) to deface paper money. He isn't that stupid.
Favorite Successes - Amanda Seyfriend, Ashley Tisdale, Bar Refaeli, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Cassadee Pope, Dakota Fanning, Demi Lovato, Emma Roberts, Maggie Grace, Eva Green, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardasian, Lucy Pinder, Maggie Grace, Marion Cotillard, Megan Fox, Minka Kelly, Miranda Kerr, Olivia Munn, Scarlett Johansson, Siena Miller, Zoe Saldana, Sofia Vergara, Anna Kournikova, Gisele Bundchen, Kelly Brook

Most Wanted Currently - Adriana Lima, Kate Upton
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

whtuwntfo wrote:Dude this **** is fake as hell....Donald Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to sign an actual US Tender Note (Bill)....its a Federal offense (Felony) to deface paper money. He isn't that stupid.
He's actually signed plenty of dollar bills in real life..... It's not fake because its signed on a dollar bill, its fake because it simply doesn't match his IP.

SniperJou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SniperJou »

Yea, it is probably sec...but why do they sign a bill?
if i was the one who signed i wouldnt accept it-.-
the fact that the bill is signed is a reason to belief that might be authentic,...never seen an IP though