Dayo Okeniyi (Hunger Games) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zipbags

Dayo Okeniyi (Hunger Games) success

Post by zipbags »

Got my custom card back signed for my daughter.

Mailed 12/12/11...Recv.2/28/12

Mailed to:Sweeney Entertainment
6253 Hollywood Blvd
Ste 201
Los Angeles, CA 90028

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dayo Okeniyi (Hunger Games) success

Post by RYAN-J »

Awesome Success Todd! I got my reply back from Dayo yesterday! {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Great news...I just got tickets to the premiere of Hunger Games for me and my daughter. We are still waiting to find out about the after-party. She is going nuts.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Lucky man! I would be too! :shock: Tell her to have fun! ;-)

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

RYAN-J wrote:Lucky man! I would be too! :shock: Tell her to have fun! ;-)

RYAN-J 8)
Thanks. My daughter can't believe it. We got the invite tonight and if this is how they plan on setting up the premiere....It should be insane.

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Now I'm insanely jealous!!!!!! :shock:

RYAN-J 8)

Ravenclawking97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenclawking97 »

Congratulations, wow that will be amazing! Be sure to make a full report on it on here! Could I ask how you aqquired the tickets?
Number of Authentic HP autograph's : 59 from 27 people

Personalised : 41 from 21 people

IP:Bertie Gilbert , Ellie Darcey Alden , Evanna Lynch and Scarlett Bryne

TTM : Lenny Henry , Martin Ballyntyme, Freddie Stroma, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Hardy X 3 ,Rik Mayall , Jessica Hynes, Shirley Henderson, Julian Glover X 3, Dave Legeno X 3, Helena Barlow X 2, Gemma Jones X 3, Richard Griffiths X 2, Toby Jones X 3, Imelda Staunton X 3, Bertie Gilbert X 2, Alan Rickman, Margery Mason X 2, David Ryall X 2 , Mateylok Gibbs X 2 Isabella Laughland X 2, Natalia Tena X 4, Jeff Rawle X 2 and Hazel Douglas X 2.

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Ravenclawking97 wrote:Congratulations, wow that will be amazing! Be sure to make a full report on it on here! Could I ask how you aqquired the tickets?
Thanks...I will report all I can. I have a family friend who was able to get us the tickets. We are hoping for the after-party. The contact at the production company said that they are over-booked for it. But, I am the top of the waiting list. She said the after-party invites went out Tuesday night. She said to check back early next week to see if we can get in. I am so hoping we do.

On a side note. Here are some pics from the "Breaking Dawn" after-party. Its being held at the same venue and put on by the same people. So it should be something like this....

Ravenclawking97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenclawking97 »

I wish I had a family friend ! But I live in England anyway. I've emailed. A few company's tha sell premiere tickets but they said none are for sale , invitation only
Number of Authentic HP autograph's : 59 from 27 people

Personalised : 41 from 21 people

IP:Bertie Gilbert , Ellie Darcey Alden , Evanna Lynch and Scarlett Bryne

TTM : Lenny Henry , Martin Ballyntyme, Freddie Stroma, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Hardy X 3 ,Rik Mayall , Jessica Hynes, Shirley Henderson, Julian Glover X 3, Dave Legeno X 3, Helena Barlow X 2, Gemma Jones X 3, Richard Griffiths X 2, Toby Jones X 3, Imelda Staunton X 3, Bertie Gilbert X 2, Alan Rickman, Margery Mason X 2, David Ryall X 2 , Mateylok Gibbs X 2 Isabella Laughland X 2, Natalia Tena X 4, Jeff Rawle X 2 and Hazel Douglas X 2.

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zipbags :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dayo Okeniyi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)