VIA VENUE VV HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!!

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
x. Evie .x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VIA VENUE VV HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!!

Post by x. Evie .x »

Hi, I am wanting to send a letter vv to an artist who will be performing in Australia on 14th march, I really need help though!!

Firstly, do I have enough time for it to get from the UK to Australia for that date? When would be the best date for me to send it?

Also, I realise I need to buy Australian stamps to put on it to send there, but what type of stamps do I need to get for the SASE I will have inside?

Please please help me ASAP!! I don't have much time left and these are the only tour dates of the year!!!
Thank you!!!
Recently Sent: Katie McGrath
Recieved: David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Dani Harmer, The Saturdays, Kylie (x2!!), Eliza Doolittle, La Roux, Kim Kardashian, Khoutney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Holly Willoughby, Kate Nash, Inna, Alesha Dixon, Savannah Outen, Beverley Knight, Karen Gillan, Amy McDonald, Norah Jones, Tiffany Page(Letter), Rumer, Jessica Biel(Sfm), Pixie Lott (vv), Rox (recieved signed CD!!), Diana Vickers (vv), Selena Gomez (ordered CD)Sunday Girl (recieved signed CD!!), Andreya Triana (recieved signed CD!!), Paloma Faith Jessie J (Ordered signed cd)
Most Wanted: Beyonce, Cheryl Cole, Girls Aloud, Leona Lewis, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Alexandra Burke, Katy Perry, Matt Smith, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Dannii Minogue, Rihanna, Merlin Cast
Recently Recieved:Kylie VV
rachelj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VIA VENUE VV HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!!

Post by rachelj »

Hi! I recommend that you send it as soon as you can, as delivery will take about a week or so at most. For the SASE wise, you could just send a SAE, wich is a self addressed envelope, basically saying, an envelope with your address on it. You can then include an IRC (international reply coupon) if you'd like inside your LOR. If you can't get your hands on any IRC's, I suggest you just send it out. This is because, you will not have the time to purchase Australian stamps from others and let it reach you a week before the play ends, and even so, the letter MAY NOT reach them in a week. You never know. They actors could just send the autograph after THEY pay for the postage. Hope this helped. Cheers! :) And best of luck getting that autograph!
Successes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rupert Grint, Channing Tatum, Foster The People, etc.
Most wanted: Zac Efron, Criminal Minds cast, Paget Brewster, etc.
Waiting for: Too many to be counted :P

ImageImage
ImageImage

Please visit my website,
http://rachelsautographs.wordpress.com/
Or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/racheljuay
(I may come up with autograph giveaways from time to time....)
And remember, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder! As long as you're happy, nothing else really matters :D
PS: I'm willing to trade items for addresses for my most wanted!