Looking to trade my autographs for tour books!

Looking for autographs, stamps...
AlistairSaintClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Looking to trade my autographs for tour books!

Post by AlistairSaintClaire »

I am looking for the following unsigned tour books (tour programmes) from the these singers:

- Miley Cyrus: Hannah Montana-Best of both worlds"
- Katy Perry: "California Dreams"
- Selena Gomez: "Selena Gomez&The Scene", "A Year Without Rain" and "We own the night"
- Britney: "Baby one more time", "Crazy", "Britney Spears live", "Dream Within a Dream", "Onyx Hotel", "Femme Fatale", I'm also interested in her "Stages" book (signed)
- Justin Bieber: "My world 2.0"

I could either buy them or I can trade any of my autographs for either of these books. Let me know which autographs you're looking for. Or PM me for a full list of autographs I have for trade!
Last edited by AlistairSaintClaire on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking to trade my autographs for tour books!

Post by SimonaMusik »

I've got the Monster Ball tour one with the Black cover from the Australian and European tour. On the inside though, they only thing there is, is pictures which is weird considering its supposed to be a tour book :L
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
sally84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sally84 »

i've got a femme fatale tour programme plus i'm sure i've got a couple other britneys (dream within a dream and Circus most definitely)

What autos do you have? or is that too much of an open question?!
x
Sally
AlistairSaintClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlistairSaintClaire »

sally84 wrote:i've got a femme fatale tour programme plus i'm sure i've got a couple other britneys (dream within a dream and Circus most definitely)

What autos do you have? or is that too much of an open question?!
x
Sally
I PMed you. :D