Carl Muscarello (V-J Day In Times Square Sailor) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ryeinc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carl Muscarello (V-J Day In Times Square Sailor) Success!

Post by ryeinc »

Date Sent- 2/6/12
Date Received- 2/13/12
Address Used-
720 NW 71st Avenue
Plantation, FL 33317

Got a very nice success from Mr. Carl Muscarello today! Mr. Muscarello claims that he is the kissing sailor in the iconic "V-J Day In Times Square" photo. I love history so I'm really happy with this success! I sent him a photo of the photo (Photoception :lol: ) and he signed it and he also sent me a larger version of the photo signed (Which he made out "To Ryan, My Friend), and an article on the iconic kiss. Just a really cool success. Thanks so much Mr. Muscarello!

I'm a HUGE Jurassic Park fan, it's my favorite movie. I love collecting autographs

Please check out my Facebook autograph page-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Through-The-Mails-of-Mobes/131415576932074

And my YouTube-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ryeinc
14opc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carl Muscarello (V-J Day In Times Square Sailor) Success

Post by 14opc »

Hi,

Very nice success. I don't know if you have ever been to Florida but if you have, there is a great tall statue of the famous pose near Longboat Key. If you have already seen it, then great, buy if not, then be sure to google it.

Regards,

14opc
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY AUTOGRAPH WEBSITE AT THE ADDRESS BELOW!

www.myautographsweb.weebly.com
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Wow that's a really cool success!! I'm a big history nerd myself, so I think I might send to him too fairly soon! Congrats
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ryeinc :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carl Muscarello on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)