NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by 27gridiron »

BigChaChingBlue thanks for that address! I have a number of his cards in my collection, just sent out 4 today! btw, just got back oilers wr ernest givens and former packers kicker chris jacke today ttm. both took a little over 1 week. shoot me a message if you want the addresses.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

BigChaChingBlue thanks for that address! I have a number of his cards in my collection, just sent out 4 today! btw, just got back oilers wr ernest givens and former packers kicker chris jacke today ttm. both took a little over 1 week. shoot me a message if you want the addresses.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

hey i was wondering if anyone knew of some other FREE sites where you can find athletes addresses and see some other peoples successes. i already know of this one of course, along with movie eye and sportscollectors.net, although these can be limited at times. if you could let me know I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Sportscardforum.com is great!
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:Got Sterling Sharpe and Steve Largent today.

Funny: I too recieved Sterling Sharpe on Saturday.

Awesome TTM victory though.

(I'm not a huge current NBA fan, but congrats on your other successes for the day!)

I sent out a few this past week: Sterling Sharpe (recieved back on Saturday), Ray Lewis, Rocky Bleier, and two others... now I can't for the life of me remember who else....

I'm about to try something I'm kind of nervous about: I'm going to send out three issues of SI to Mark Sanchez, Miles Austin, and Chris Johnson (all including cards). I've had one success with issues of SI: Alex Karras. I still have one out of Larry Fitzgerald... I doubt I'll get that one back. (I had two cards in that one, but there's always five or six of him in every pack I buy.)

Oh well. It's a new day, and I'm hoping to get some good stuff in the mail today, including ANOTHER issue from 1988 with Doug Williams on the cover and his rookie card. He coaches at Grambling State, which is about six minutes down the road from my school, Louisiana Tech University.

I'm pretty pumped.
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University
Norwegiancollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Norwegiancollector »

HI evryone!
Im new to on this board, ive been collecting TTM for 3 years and i thought I wanna start collect NFL autographs cuz im a huge fan.
so im planning to send my first request out to peyton Manning. it looks like the PeyBack address is the best, and not the Colts address right?! I also wondered, since it is off season, does that make my chances any smaller or bigger than normal?
Thanks guys. looking forward to stay on this board
Favorite Autograph's: Don Rosa,Eddy Merckx,Usain Bolt,Dolph Ziggler,John Travolta, Tim Allen

Waiting on: Tom Hanks, Peyton Manning, Matt Moore

Wanted: PEYTON MANNING,John Cena,Santino Marella,Pierce Brosnan,Roger Moore,Jeff Saturday,Tom Hanks,Michael Jackson,Randy Orton, Dallas Clark
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Hi guys. I was wondering if any of you have an address for Jevon Kearse and Shannon Sharpe? I found some of my old SI's and I would love to get these signed by them.
civicfg2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by civicfg2 »

Matt Moore c/o email
nice but i wanted my panini adrenalyn signed
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

welcome to the forum norweigancollector! Peyton Manning's best TTM addy is the foundation. I got a success there in November but he's very hit or miss. You either get your item signed authentically or he sends you a PP card

Nato:

Jevon Kearse
61 Whitworth Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37205

Shannon Sharpe
867 carlton Ridge
atlanta ga 30342
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

knicksfan, Have you tried these addresses and got a success?