JSA Proved that John Travolta is Secretarial!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JSA Proved that John Travolta is Secretarial!

Post by joe316 »

I tried to tell people that all of John Travolta's autographs were fakes. Even the ones that guy said he sold for charity that matched them were fake and someone bought fakes off him. Then you had morons like parlamentetfanErik that decided to not believe their autographed photo was fake and laughed it off by calling me a troll. :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Them people who "dont" believe us know is fake..he cant be overseas and respond back in 3 days..LOL! they will just have to get him in person.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

joe316 wrote:I tried to tell people that all of John Travolta's autographs were fakes. Even the ones that guy said he sold for charity that matched them were fake and someone bought fakes off him. Then you had morons like parlamentetfanErik that decided to not believe their autographed photo was fake and laughed it off by calling me a troll. :roll:
And there is morans like you who act like a expert, let people have there own oppinion, some people here don't care what they got TTM, seriuly stop comment if you don't have annything nice to say (witch you never have) don't post, you where not the onlyone wha said that thise are secs, no need to act like a heroe or something

1) In my feedback I said that I thought that thise ate sec so shut up try agian :lol: :lol: :lol:

2) I said that I thought that thise was authentic before but then you come and told people that it was a AP, and I said it din't look like a AP so my was proboaly a sec too

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=229991&hilit=john+travolta&start=45

3) I didn't laught at you I was THANKING you for the info and I didn't call you a troll, seriusly youre just as bad as everbody ells youre , you love to talk about members here don't you? well guess what you ern nothing for being that person, nobody have nothing nice to say about you and you don't get more posetive comments because you're saying *I WAS RIGHT AL THE TIME THISE ARE SECS AND PEOPLE WHO THINKS THAT THISE ARE AUTHENTIC ARE MORANS*, thats not cool

I hope that you realise that nobody likes you here, so my question for you is why are you here? I never got ananswer from you pervios times I ask that question *TO COLLECT AUTOGRAPHS* no you are NOT here for that, you're here to talk S H I T, about people and you ern NOTHING from that, you laughs to people who got a angry letter, you cal people here morans because they think that a person who sends out sec's is authentic, *YOU ERN NOTHING* for being that person, you compaine about persons who don't share the e-mails or private adresses, the celeberty have someting who calls a PRIVATE LIFE and manny of them don't wannt there private adress out there, JUST SHUT UP AND LEVE THIS FORUM YOU WOULD MAKE SOOOOO MANNY PEOPLE HERE HAPPY IF YOU LEAVED 8)

Please stop following me leve me alone and don't talk about me on this forum I don't go to other topics and call you moran do I? don't go agro on us because you had a rough childhood.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
scottyc1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scottyc1234 »

A few mistakes, not to mention gramatical errors and wording that does not make sense.

*morons
*opinion
*seriously
*commenting
*anything
*which
*only one
*that
*these
*hero
*these
*are
*these
*didn't
*probably
*seriously
*you're
*everybody
*else
*you're
*earn
*has
*positive
*ALL
*THESE
*THESE
*MORONS
*that's
*an answer
*previous
*earn
*call
*morons
*EARN
*complain
*celebrity
*has
*many
*want
*LEAVE
*SO
*LEFT
*leave
*moron

I'm not having a go at you, I just thought you'd like to know how to improve your English. :D
woa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by woa »

Just to be clear we asked John Travolta late last year if he signs his fan mail and he said that he has not seen any fan mail in years and years.
If you like authentic autographs you need to visit this site:

http://www.worldofautographs.com

Wondering if an autograph is authentic?

Check out our online authentication database with in-person examples here:
http://www.worldofautographs.com/list.php

(let us know if you have any requests & if we have examples we will add them)

We are Autograph Fair Trade Association (AFTAL) Approved Dealer #AD123.
Learn more here:
http://www.aftal.org.uk/

ImageImage
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

woa wrote:Just to be clear we asked John Travolta late last year if he signs his fan mail and he said that he has not seen any fan mail in years and years.
Everyone refuses to believe the truth though and think that John Travolta signs everything that is sent to his fan club. But he actually likely never even officially endorsed it since he never gets any of the fan mail sent to it. :lol:
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TTMCentral »

joe316 wrote:
woa wrote:Just to be clear we asked John Travolta late last year if he signs his fan mail and he said that he has not seen any fan mail in years and years.
Everyone refuses to believe the truth though and think that John Travolta signs everything that is sent to his fan club. But he actually likely never even officially endorsed it since he never gets any of the fan mail sent to it. :lol:
Joe... you completely have no clue what you are talking about.... The address is on the site that his family runs..... He doesn't need to endorse it... Doesn't matter... autographs are still fake
SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9498tVHwKEw

This guy explains that all the photos sent TTM by John Travolta are secretarials as well. He says exactly what I was explaining when people were claiming I was wrong. ;-)
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

scottyc1234: That was a completely unnecessary comment. You just made yourself look like an a-hole, my friend.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g