Ariana Grande Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ariana Grande Success!

Post by prettyinpink1698 »

Sent: October 12th, 2011
Received: January 20th, 2012

I sent it to this address:
Ariana Grande
265 S. Federal Hwy Suite 331 Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

YESYESYESYES! I've been waiting for this for a while and it is finally here...an AUTHENTIC, PERSONALIZED, ARIANA GRADE autograph! I was sooo happy when it came in the mail. It happened that I had two pictures in the mail, one was from Studio Fan Mail and the other was from HER!

She was the first person I've ever sent a fan letter too and I got a response which has made me very, very, happy! :)

I am extremely glad for my success! :D

Received: Ariana Grande (Personalized), Snooki, Avan Jogia (x2 on SBNN shirt) Erin Sanders (Personalized), Victoria Justice (on Victorious DVD), Angelina Jolie (SFM), Mark Sallings, Ashton Kutcher (PP), Chad Michael Murray, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (SFM), Kendall Schmidt (On BTR CD), Jessica Jarrel (In Person), 'The Situation', Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Harry Shum Jr, Joan Rivers (Personalized), Josh Groban (SFM, gave away), Karan Brar, Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola (Personalized), Naya Rivera, Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Waiting On: One Direction (7/27/12), Cody Simpson (8/7/12), Ashley Benson (8/13/12), Matt Bomer (8/13/12), Chace Crawford (8/13/12),The Kardashians (12/28/12), Scott Disick (12/28/12), Dianna Agron (12/28/12)
Most Wanted: The Kardashians, Taylor Lautner, Bollywood Actors/Actresses, Dianna Agron, Zayn Malik, Gossip Girl Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast - if you know the addresses of these celebrities, please PM me! :)

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
Degrassi_Fan95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ariana Grande Success!

Post by Degrassi_Fan95 »

AH! Nice success I LOVE her I saw her in concert and I got her brother's autograph he was the sweetest guy ever
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

That's a great success she is the first person I sent fanmail to as well. Hopefully I get a reply soon!
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks guys! :] Appreciate it a lot!

@Degrassi_Fan95 - Aw, you're so lucky! I am waiting for her to come where I live...then I will definitely go to one of her concerts! She is so..amazing! Haha. Her brother is so funny! I love him!

@Xboxguy - Good luck! It takes a while, but it does come! She says it herself that she replies to all of her fan mail! I think that is really sweet...I'm sure she gets like millions and to reply to all of them, gosh! :) I'm sure you will get a reply soon...when did you send it?
Received: Ariana Grande (Personalized), Snooki, Avan Jogia (x2 on SBNN shirt) Erin Sanders (Personalized), Victoria Justice (on Victorious DVD), Angelina Jolie (SFM), Mark Sallings, Ashton Kutcher (PP), Chad Michael Murray, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (SFM), Kendall Schmidt (On BTR CD), Jessica Jarrel (In Person), 'The Situation', Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Harry Shum Jr, Joan Rivers (Personalized), Josh Groban (SFM, gave away), Karan Brar, Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola (Personalized), Naya Rivera, Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Waiting On: One Direction (7/27/12), Cody Simpson (8/7/12), Ashley Benson (8/13/12), Matt Bomer (8/13/12), Chace Crawford (8/13/12),The Kardashians (12/28/12), Scott Disick (12/28/12), Dianna Agron (12/28/12)
Most Wanted: The Kardashians, Taylor Lautner, Bollywood Actors/Actresses, Dianna Agron, Zayn Malik, Gossip Girl Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast - if you know the addresses of these celebrities, please PM me! :)

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

I sent mine on the 4th so I am expecting to get mine around May, beofre would be cool and after would be ok as long as it gets to me at some point at time =]
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ahh, I see! Well, it took me...three months! Soo, maybe around April or May! Maybe even earlier! I know some people get their autographs in like A WEEK!

Keep your fingers crossed!

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi prettyinpink1698 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ariana Grande on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by itsalwaysariana »

i've been waiting since August and still nothing. i hope i get mine back soon. congrats on your success!
Most Wanted: Britney Spears, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Pretty Little Liars cast, and How I Met Your Mother cast.
Available For Trade: Ariana Grande x4, Justin Bieber x2, Nick Jonas, Emma Roberts, Gregg Sulkin and more
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks, both of you! :)

@itsalwaysariana - I can tell you're a big fan through your username! ;D I'm sure you'll get her autograph soon, the longest I've heard is about three months for waiting time. So, if you haven't gotten it back yet, I'm pretty sure you'll get it very soon :] I hope soo!

@pj313 - Thanksssss, dude! :D

FOLLOW MY TWITTER