ROBIN WILLIAMS SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
poorti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ROBIN WILLIAMS SUCCESS

Post by poorti »

SENT LOR, SAE AND 4 PICTURES (8X10)

SENT: 07 NOV 2011
RCVD: 09 JAN 2012

USED ADDRESS FROM DATABASE

admin
Site Admin

Re: ROBIN WILLIAMS SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi poorti :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Robin Williams
1 Blackfield Dr.
Suite 409
Belvedere-Tiburon, CA 94920
USA [us]

{star} Robin Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
fromSpainwithlove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromSpainwithlove »

HI! congrats for your success!! {up} {up}
I've seen the signature of your photo and I also have an autograph from him (I recieved years ago, I can't remember exactly when), but the signature and the writing is clearly different :shock:
I don't know if yours is authentic or it's mine but I think the person who signed mine was a different person from the one who signed yours. Here's a photo of mine:

I've been looking in the database other successes and all that I've seen have the same signature than yours, but mine is different :? I don't know what happened...
Collecting autographs is fun and makes us happy. Let's help each other in this forum!
I'm learning English, so if I make mistakes, please let me know. I really appreciate!
Comments are always welcome!
Harold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harold »

fromSpainwithlove wrote:HI! congrats for your success!! {up} {up}
I've seen the signature of your photo and I also have an autograph from him (I recieved years ago, I can't remember exactly when), but the signature and the writing is clearly different :shock:
I don't know if yours is authentic or it's mine but I think the person who signed mine was a different person from the one who signed yours. Here's a photo of mine:

I've been looking in the database other successes and all that I've seen have the same signature than yours, but mine is different :? I don't know what happened...
fromSpainwithlove have a real Robin's autograph, I post here comparison "How identify Robin's real autograph":

Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Harold wrote: fromSpainwithlove have a real Robin's autograph, I post here comparison "How identify Robin's real autograph":

wow, u are right!! :shock:
It's a sec but congrats anyways!
fromSpainwithlove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromSpainwithlove »

Harold wrote:
fromSpainwithlove have a real Robin's autograph, I post here comparison "How identify Robin's real autograph":

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOOOW! I had no idea! I thought mine was the sec one, because it was the different one from the others.. Thanks Harold for the comparaison! {up}
And poorti, congrats again! Enjoy it!
Collecting autographs is fun and makes us happy. Let's help each other in this forum!
I'm learning English, so if I make mistakes, please let me know. I really appreciate!
Comments are always welcome!
Harold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harold »

fromSpainwithlove wrote:
Harold wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOOOW! I had no idea! I thought mine was the sec one, because it was the different one from the others.. Thanks Harold for the comparaison! {up}
And poorti, congrats again! Enjoy it!
You're welcome :), I hope this comparision thing help to others too :) And sorry for that breakneck sentence (that first):D I don't know, what's your name. So, that sentence looks terrible. Lol :D:D