Jennifer Lawrence Success, Authentic?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success, Authentic?

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

I sent to this address and I got authentic autographs so I guess with this address it's a hit or miss
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Definitely the same handwriting that was on my success, not sure what to think though, really odd. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
SaberFireTiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SaberFireTiger »

I'm not sure what to think of it either. I mean the "J" on mine is very different from the others that I have seen. That and the handwriting in the message varies drastically as well. Definitely tarnishes the success a little having doubts about the authenticity.
Favorites: Fran Kranz, Jeffrey Donovan, Stana Katic, Summer Glau, Bridget Regan, Craig Horner, Karen Gillan, Matt Smith, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Daniel Radcliffe, my most wanted: JOSS WHEDON!
IP:Eliza Dushku, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Ron Glass
Most Wanted: Dollhouse Cast
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Nice pic ;)
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

Just sent mine today! Next Pick up is 2morrow 10 am! Sigh I love her and i want the autographs like today! :P
Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Here's an IP of Jennifer someone got during the filming of "The Hunger Games." http://www.hungergamestrilogy.net/2011/ ... eek-jesse/ I hope this helps. I hate to say it but it's not matching some of the responses from the p.o. box. Strangely, I got a response, thankfully, from Jennifer that looked like the IP pic I posted. Like a user already said, it's hit and miss.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner