Eliza dushku Autopen success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eliza dushku Autopen success

Post by johnnylightning »

I wrote to Eliza Dushku at the dollhouse address about 3 months ago and sent my dvd insert,a letter & sase and today i received back this autopen,at least im pretty sure its an autopen it's identical to the other autopens with the peace,love and thanks but its a nice gold sharpie and still looks great.The thing that annoys me about it is i knew she only sent autopens but in my letter specifically wrote if someone other than eliza is reading this could you please pass it on to eliza so i can get her authentic autograph,otherwise please just return my dvd insert unsigned in my sase...And they still send me an autopen.Oh well i guess its better than receiving my dvd insert back unsigned but its kind of annoying that eliza never even read my letter.... :?

Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eliza dushku Autopen success

Post by Michele--- »

Sorry to see that. I just sent out my last Dollhouse request to that addess last week and it was to Eliza, it was my last because I didn't think I would get anything back, but then again you never know unless you try! I got 2 great success from them! And at least you got you DVD cover back.
----michele :D
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Yeah It's better than not getting back my dvd insert.Good luck with yours michele maybe she will sign something herself someday.I just can't believe someone would go to all the trouble of taking my insert and hooking up the autopen machine it seems it would be easier to just give it to eliza,lol I guess she invested in her autopen machine and wants to get her moneys worth and just has a policy of not signing through the mail,Most stars at least sometimes sign and send pp the rest of the time but very few people have autopen machines its kinda old school.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Although it´s autopen, it´s very nice ;)
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizzybordensaxe »

YOU ARE LUCKY YOU GOT ANYTHING!! PPL COMPLAIN SO MUCH ON HERE!! DEAL WITH WHAT YOU GOT OR CHANGE YOUR HOBBY!! Glad eliza signed my wrong turn dvd and buffy dvd but then again I didnt beg!! LMFAO
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

lizzybordensaxe wrote:YOU ARE LUCKY YOU GOT ANYTHING!! PPL COMPLAIN SO MUCH ON HERE!! DEAL WITH WHAT YOU GOT OR CHANGE YOUR HOBBY!! Glad eliza signed my wrong turn dvd and buffy dvd but then again I didnt beg!! LMFAO
He wasn't complaining, he just would have rather had his DVD insert not signed rather than signed by a machine. Simple request.

On a side note, you're weird & STOP bumping up old topics. =) {up}
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU THINK POZER {down} DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EITHER!!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

lizzybordensaxe wrote:I COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU THINK POZER {down} DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EITHER!!
Learn how to spell. Pozer? Really?!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

lizzybordensaxe wrote:I COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU THINK POZER {down} DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EITHER!!
This posting is over 2 years old now so get a life and stop commenting on what i said 2 years ago and as far as being told what to do get used to it because with your personality you will be told what to do your whole life starting with can i have some fries with my burger lol
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i DIDNT SEE HOW OLD THE POST WAS..FUCKING CUNT