James Franco MEGA Awesome Success! X5! Plus Q&A! :O

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Franco MEGA Awesome Success! X5! Plus Q&A! :O

Post by RYAN-J »

Woah! :shock: Merry Christmas to me! Just received a mega awesome success from actor James Franco! Found out a while back that James was going to be filming a new movie called ‘OZ: The Great & Powerful’ over in Pontiac, MI which is roughly about 3 hours from where I live! ;-)

Always been a HUGE fan of his, especially after seeing his film ‘James Dean’ & of course as Harry Osborn from the Spider-Man trilogy so I knew I had to send him a request seeing that he was so close.

James graciously signed all four of my photos and totally blew me away by actually filling out my Q&A card too, which I’ve never seen before in past replies that people have gotten. And he signed that as well! :shock:

For a couple of the questions I think he wrote ‘Hmmmmm’ and I can’t decipher what he’s saying about the iPod/MP3 question, possibly saying he doesn’t own one? Really happy to see that he ‘LOVE(s)’ Michigan and that his favorite food is ‘Spagetti’! LOL. Thanks James!! 8)

SASE: (Postmarked from Metroplex, MI)
4x6 Photos:
Q&A Card:
Image Image

Sent: September 6th 2011
Replied: December 23rd 2011
Days Taken: 109

Address Used:

“OZ: The Great & Powerful”
(No Longer Valid – Filming Wrapped)

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Franco MEGA Awesome Success! X5! Plus Q&A! :O

Post by charliestcloud »

Congrats Ryan!! Hope mine comes soon! :)
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

AWESOME SUCCESS!!! These definitely look authentic. :) Congrats!!!
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
lordvader97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lordvader97 »

Great success Ryan, glad that you finally got a response.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the comments! and yes! I'd definitely say these are authentic! based on how most of them look like his IP version. {up} & the handwriting on the Q&A is a major bonus too. ;-) It's postmarked from Metroplex, MI like I mentioned above and that's the main USPS facility in Pontiac, MI. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Littlem1971
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlem1971 »

Cool. Congrats ryan!
I send my on 29 sep.
This gives me hope!

Merry christmas
succes:
Freddie highmoore/ttm, Amanda seyfried ttm, Matthew mccounagry pp ,hayley atwell ttm ,Kim Cattrall ttm, evangiline Lilly ttm, ed asner ttm, channing tatum ttm, leah remini ttm, gordon ramsay ttm, joe mantagna ttm, chris hemsworth ttm, david hasselhoff ttm, hugo waeving ttm, charles shaughnessy ttm,sofia milos ttm, alan rickman ttm, tim allen ttm, mark waldbergh ttm, jim sturgess ttm,

send:
Liam neeson,James earl,Kevin costner,James Franco,Russell crowe, denzel washington,John Goodman,samuels l Jackson
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you! I hope you get your reply in soon! Merry Christmas as well! :D

RYAN-J 8)

outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

That's awesome!! Congrats! :D {up}
Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
MainManBlade
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Franco Success-duplicated!

Post by MainManBlade »

duplicated success
I sent my LOR, SASE, and photo a month later (10/31) to the VV "Oz" location and received my signed photo 12/23/11
and I thought I was in a drought...
merry Xmas to me (again)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/jfranco.jpg/
Most Recently Sent: John Cena, Parker Posey, Jessica Biel
Most Recent Successes: Lupita Nyongo, Sean Bean, Lee Pace
Most Recent In Person: Cress Williams, Orlando Jones
Favorite Autographs: Wesley Snipes (personalized Blade 2 poster), General Collin Powell (personalized My American Journey), John Travolta, Adam West
Favorite Personalization: Jeremy Renner, Cedric the Entertainer, Michael Shannon