SASE question...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SASE question...

Post by PsychoGeek »

If I send a 8x10 SASE inside of an 8x10 envelope, would it hurt to fold the SASE in half so it would fit? Thanks! :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SASE question...

Post by x hayley x »

I know that a lot of people do this and there have been no problems with the received autograph. I know that some people choose not to do this however as the envelope will be more flimsy because of the bend, therefore the autograph will be less protected. What I personally do is fold the SASE along the side rather than the middle so there is not such a distinct bend and I never have any problems.
Alternatively you could use a larger outer envelope, or a smaller SASE (if you send a small photo to be signed).
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SASE question...

Post by PsychoGeek »

Thanks, x hayley x. :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey