Colin Firth Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
clarksarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Colin Firth Success!

Post by clarksarah »

You clearly have issues and I wish you the best of luck trying to sort them out! :D
only_a_fool
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by only_a_fool »

clarksarah wrote:You clearly have issues and I wish you the best of luck trying to sort them out! :D
{up}

congrats on your success! :)
Latest Successes: Mark Christopher Lawrence, Ed Asner
Favorite Success: Ed Asner
Waiting for: Cory Monteith, Yann Tiersen, 30 Seconds To Mars
Most Wanted: Robert de Niro, Jorge Garcia, Scott Bakula, Andrew Robinson, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg, ...

feel free to follow me on twitter: @only_a_fool | http://onlyafool.weebly.com {up}

comments on authenticity are ALWAYS very welcome
twiguy666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twiguy666 »

gönzö wrote:The "idiot" is twiguy666;he/she is our new hero for posting vv addresses. {down}

run back to mommy loser, i think your nappy needs changing.
twiguy666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twiguy666 »

gönzö wrote:The "idiot" is twiguy666;he/she is our new hero for posting vv addresses. {down}

run back to mommy loser, i think your nappy needs changing.
twiguy666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twiguy666 »

clarksarah wrote:You clearly have issues and I wish you the best of luck trying to sort them out! :D
wow I bet it took all of your 1 braincell to think of that, very original.

someone with issues would be having 5 autos of someone and getting a 6th just to rub it in people's faces on here. I posted the address in plenty of time so people could have a chance to get an auto from Firth. but you had to be selfish and get another one. how many do you need? moron.
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

Congrats!
Don't listen to this very rude member.
@gönzö: it's a "he" ;-)
clarksarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clarksarah »

Thanks!
twiguy666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twiguy666 »

naidivad wrote:Congrats!
Don't listen to this very rude member.
@gönzö: it's a "he" ;-)
Lol *yawn*
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

twiguy666 wrote:
clarksarah wrote:This "idiot" is well aware of when the filming has ended. I think that my collection speaks for itself -Sounds like jealously to me. :D
Haha you must be joking. I have shedloads more than you and have been collecting for way longer. The difference is I don't count 6 autos from the same person as 6 autos like you do lol. You're just selfish and hindering others from getting successes. Not my fault you are stuck up and arrogant :)
Every comment twiguy666 makes on this site is rude or negative {down} You are a real J*rk and you should either keep your big mouth shut or take a hike because nobody cares about your constant negative and rude comments that you so easily spill while hiding behind your computer,in the real world you would be on the floor by now twigay666
only_a_fool
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by only_a_fool »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
twiguy666 wrote:
clarksarah wrote:This "idiot" is well aware of when the filming has ended. I think that my collection speaks for itself -Sounds like jealously to me. :D
Haha you must be joking. I have shedloads more than you and have been collecting for way longer. The difference is I don't count 6 autos from the same person as 6 autos like you do lol. You're just selfish and hindering others from getting successes. Not my fault you are stuck up and arrogant :)
Every comment twiguy666 makes on this site is rude or negative {down} You are a real J*rk and you should either keep your big mouth shut or take a hike because nobody cares about your constant negative and rude comments that you so easily spill while hiding behind your computer,in the real world you would be on the floor by now twigay666
amen to that!
Latest Successes: Mark Christopher Lawrence, Ed Asner
Favorite Success: Ed Asner
Waiting for: Cory Monteith, Yann Tiersen, 30 Seconds To Mars
Most Wanted: Robert de Niro, Jorge Garcia, Scott Bakula, Andrew Robinson, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg, ...

feel free to follow me on twitter: @only_a_fool | http://onlyafool.weebly.com {up}

comments on authenticity are ALWAYS very welcome