AMC The Walking Dead Cast Address

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
ig9918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AMC The Walking Dead Cast Address

Post by ig9918 »

Does anybody have the official address/Venue of AMC's The Walking Dead?

Thanks.
Autographs Received: Donald Trump, Robert Lasardo, Judge Judy, Judi Dench, Joan Rivers, Matt Moore (NFL QB), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger), Jack In The Box, Coach K (Duke Basketball Head Coach), George H. W. Bush, Tony Dundgy, John Carpenter, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ghost Adventures, Aaron Eckhart, Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead), Betty White, Michael Hall (Dexter)

PP Received: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, George W. Bush, Peyton Manning, Vince Vaughn, Elijah Wood, Forest Whitacker, Anna Paquin, Hector Elizondo, Ashton Kutcher, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe, Jennifer Aniston, Elton John

Waiting for: Jennifer Carpenter (From Dexter), Jay Leno

Please visit my website. Thanks.
http://www.ismaelsautographs.webs.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/itzurboycuco
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC The Walking Dead Cast Address

Post by sawfan93 »

The address is not valid anymore, they are just now finishing filming Season 2.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

Just to let the fans of The Walking Dead know that I emailed Steven Yeun (he plays glen :D) manager and she told me that he will be in LA on the 28th of November because he will be done filming the season of The Walking Dead and she will have him sign autographs then and she will have them in the mail by December 3rd. so if you want at least his autograph she told me to tell you guys to send in your LOR and SASE by the 28th because after this date your autograph request won't be fulfilled until Jan of 2012 and here is the address

Bruce Economou
Pine River Entertainment
1200 South Corning Street
Suite 101
Los Angeles CA 90035

So if you at least want Steven's autograph I would suggest that you get your LOR and SASE's in before the 28th
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I dont know why people like this show its so boring lol Its not how i would act if zombies took over the world its unrealistic ... {down}
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I dont know why people like this show its so boring lol Its not how i would act if zombies took over the world its unrealistic ... {down}
boring?? :shock: :shock: well i like zombies so i love the show...i just tv u know
bobd_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobd_uk »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I dont know why people like this show its so boring lol Its not how i would act if zombies took over the world its unrealistic ... {down}
If you want realism then I'd suggest watching a program about zombies is a waste of your time in the first place!
ig9918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ig9918 »

Thanks everybody for your replies. But I really don't care if you like the show or not. This is for the fans. I just want to know the address to the Venue and share the address with everybody else.

Thanks. :lol:
Autographs Received: Donald Trump, Robert Lasardo, Judge Judy, Judi Dench, Joan Rivers, Matt Moore (NFL QB), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger), Jack In The Box, Coach K (Duke Basketball Head Coach), George H. W. Bush, Tony Dundgy, John Carpenter, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ghost Adventures, Aaron Eckhart, Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead), Betty White, Michael Hall (Dexter)

PP Received: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, George W. Bush, Peyton Manning, Vince Vaughn, Elijah Wood, Forest Whitacker, Anna Paquin, Hector Elizondo, Ashton Kutcher, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe, Jennifer Aniston, Elton John

Waiting for: Jennifer Carpenter (From Dexter), Jay Leno

Please visit my website. Thanks.
http://www.ismaelsautographs.webs.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/itzurboycuco
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi :)

"The Walking Dead - Season 3" (Until Nov 07 2012)
Raleigh Studios Atlanta
600 Chestlehurst Rd.
Senoia, GA 30276
USA

Fanmail 8)
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizzybordensaxe »

johnnylightninglives!!! THE WALKING DEAD IS GREAT SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU REALLY THINK..THESE ARE FOR FANS!!! NOT FOR YOU TO BE A ASSHOLE AND TALK SHIT GO OPEN UP A THREAD ABOUT KNITTING OR SOMETHIG AD LEAVE US ZOMBIE FANS ALONE
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizzybordensaxe »

WELL PUT ig9918!! THIS IS FOR THE FANS!!!! REALISTIC OR NOT