Sending Posters TTM (Through-The-Mail) How to do it?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RYAN J.

Sending Posters TTM (Through-The-Mail) How to do it?

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey guys!

I've been looking around the internet trying to find a topic on how to send posters TTM, And I can't find it anywhere! :( I'm doing this for a friend. 8) He wants to know the proper way to do this. Any help is appreciated!! {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending Posters TTM (Through-The-Mail) How to do it?

Post by Shambler »

A large poster? I've never done this before, but I'm pretty sure the post office sells protective cardboard rolls/tubes for you to place the poster in, then you just pop the lid on, and stick the address label around it. However, the problem is - how do you include an self-addressed tube for the return!? :lol: I hope someone else can be of more help
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

A large poster? I've never done this before, but I'm pretty sure the post office sells protective cardboard rolls/tubes for you to place the poster in, then you just pop the lid on, and stick the address label around it. However, the problem is - how do you include an self-addressed tube for the return!? :lol: I hope someone else can be of more help
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB123 »

Shambler wrote:A large poster? I've never done this before, but I'm pretty sure the post office sells protective cardboard rolls/tubes for you to place the poster in, then you just pop the lid on, and stick the address label around it. However, the problem is - how do you include an self-addressed tube for the return!? :lol: I hope someone else can be of more help

Well you could buy a really big tube the inside it have a smaller return tube , but thats gonna cost a fair bit :?
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah That's I thought it was to be done. :D Thanks for the info. 8) I'm not sure how large of poster he had in mind though.

RYAN J. 8)
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB123 »

Send one cardboard postal tube inside , with your poster , letter , money and your address on a sticky lable,

On the letter , write the normal stuff and at the bottom ask the celeb to peel of the sticky lable(with your address on it) and stick it over the orignal address on the tube ,
How ever much it cost you to post it to them , put that money inside the tube and ask them to go to the post office and post it with the included money {thumb2}

Hope this helped {love}
AutoHound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoHound »

Yeah ROB123, thats how I did it and everything worked out fine. When I bought the postage for the tube outgoing, i just bought double and put a note in the tube. Everything worked out fine.
"A picture of love beneath the southern sky
Oh my what a beautiful life
Just like a Dixie lullaby"

I am a collector of autographs of people in the space exploration,
science and technology, academia, and national award winners (Nobel Prize, CMOH, etc.)
Siggy compliments of Hangman... :-D

My Collection: http://picasaweb.google.com/alburley/CelebrityAutographs
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

its not worth it tell your freind, first of all a poster cost 5-10 dollars on average so he/she is looking at that much per poster 250 each for the tubes themself plus postage thats around 20 dollars total per request. really. 5 bucks on tubes 5 for postage 5 for return postage 5 for the posters ya thats way to much. im not trying to be mean ryan because i think your a nice guy but ya im just trying to help because 20 dollars is a lot of money to spend on something that may not even come back
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah I figured it would be exspensive. :o That's why I stick to the 8x10 & 4x6 way of TTM Autograph Collecting :D

RYAN J. 8)
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB123 »

Well now , it cost's my around £5 to send to USA from UK , including printing puctyre , buying envelope , bying IRC's and Sending it :(

But its deffo worth it , if it comes back :D