SASE and others

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Nadal46
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

SASE and others

Post by Nadal46 »

What exactly mean SASE = Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope???I'm italian and I don't know what is it???WHo can please translate or writeing the meaning better/in another way?
RuleroftheWorld

Re: SASE and others

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

It means an envelope with your name and address on, and also with postage stamps on.
treasa.liz07
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by treasa.liz07 »

Yes it means Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.
An envelope with a stamp with your address on it. It's sent so the person receiving the photos to sign does not have to fill out an envelope or use their own postage. I use bright colored envelopes so I can tell when I get one back in the mail. I get excited when I see my bright envelopes in my mailbox!!
Latest 10 autographs- {??} Cristy Lane, Neal McCoy, Lacy J. Dalton, Hank Williams Jr #2, Craig T. Nelson #2, Ronnie Milsap, Crystal Gayle, LuLu Roman, Shirley MacLaine, Jeannie C. Riley {??}
KameronDietrich
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by KameronDietrich »

An addressed and postage-paid envelope bearing your name and postal information. gartic phone