What did you send out today

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

NatashaH
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: What did you send out today

Post by NatashaH »

I didn't send these out today, but they were all sent out this week.

William Phipps
Pat Carroll
Jane Seymour
Luke Youngblood
Alan Tudyk
Elle Fanning
Shannyn Sossamon
Jonathan Freeman
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

NatashaH wrote:I didn't send these out today, but they were all sent out this week.

William Phipps
Pat Carroll
Jane Seymour
Luke Youngblood
Alan Tudyk
Elle Fanning
Shannyn Sossamon
Jonathan Freeman
Wow, I think you'll have a success with almost all of them! Pat Carroll and Elle Fanning are sure to respond, and you'll probably get an autograph from William Phipps and Jonathan Freeman. (Strangely, though, someone recently had a success with William Phipps, and I didn't. I had sent my letter earlier than the other person. :neutral: I tried again yesterday, though, saying different things in my letter.) Alan Tudyk just might respond. Good luck!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

Yesterday, I sent out to:

Billy Dee Williams--Lando Calrissian (using address on different website)
Angela Lansbury
Ian Hart--Professor Quirrell in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone
Dan Stevens--Lancelot in Night at the Museum 3 and Beast in Beauty and the Beast 2017, using both usual and vv address

And today to Oscar Isaac. I don't know about Oscar Isaac, but I may have a success with Angela Lansbury and Ian Hart. I hope!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

Nobody is posting much on this topic anymore :? , but I hope it'll start going again! :)

I've had most of these people's addresses bookmarked for ages and finally sent out to them.

Today, I sent out to:
Ryan Potter--voice of Hiro in Big Hero 6
Mandy Patinkin--Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride
Niketa Calame--voice of young Nala in The Lion King
Audra McDonald--Madame deGarderobe in live-action Beauty and the Beast
B.D. Wong--voice of Li Shang in Mulan.
Max Baer Jr.--Jethro (and Jethrine :razz:) from The Beverly Hillbillies
Steve Whitmire--Kermit the Frog
Jennifer Hale--voice of Cinderella in Disney Cinderella sequels
Mark Hamill, for about the ninth time since I've gotten sendbacks and am trying different addresses at the same time
Julio Jones--Atlanta Falcons player

The mail has already come, but hopefully I'll go by the PO and send out to Irene Bedard (speaking voice of Pocahontas) and Hattie Morahan (Agathe/Enchantress in live-action Beauty and the Beast). I'm using two addresses for Irene Bedard, one on this website and one not. I'll share it if I have a success with her. Pocahontas is such a good movie. The movie and character Pocahontas are super underrated and beautiful. {??}
Last edited by FCM on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

It seems like I'm the only one posting on here. I really hope others will start posting on this subject again. (Hint, hint) Here's everyone I'm sending out to today, as well as who I know them as (character they play in movie, etc.). Unless noted otherwise, I used the address in the person's database on this website.

Not for the first time, I sent out to:

Mark Hamill-Luke Skywalker (honestly about 10th or 11th time; I've been finding home addresses and have gotten multiple sendbacks; private address)
Steve Coogan-(sending out second time because the first I didn't send correct postage)
Susan Sarandon
Idina Menzel-voice of Elsa in Frozen (sending vv to different locations)

For the first time, I sent out to:

David Ogden Stiers-Cogsworth and narrator in Beauty and the Beast, Governor Ratcliffe and Wiggins in Pocahontas
Chris Hemsworth-Thor (used vv address)
Peter Behn-voice of Thumper in Bambi
Chris Evans-Captain America (used vv address)
Kenneth Branagh-Professor Lockhart in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, director (used address on this website, but not one in database)
Patrick Dempsey-Robert in Enchanted
Hattie Morahan-Enchantresss and narrator in live-action Beauty and the Beast
Last edited by FCM on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by LunaMellark »

Today I sent to Rag'n'Bone Man, Dame Maggie Smith, Lucinda Dryzek, Rakie Ayola, Chizzy Akudolu and the Chasers from The Chase 8)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AlphaOmega »

Hideo Itami, Shawn Michaels, Fryda Wolff, Karl Urban (I know I know but my friend wanted me to try), Robert Englund, Alex Desert, Ming-Na Wen.
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
Michaelicoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

What did you send out today

Post by Michaelicoff »

....how many firearms did you aquire the past year-and what- for your collection...C&R and/or new stuff...
I recommend this auto trading system for reliable trading
Skorpius
Interests:

Post by Skorpius »

Peyton List
Natascha Mchelone
Recent Success: Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law
LunaMellark
Interests:

Post by LunaMellark »

Lots of Eastenders letters, Duayne Boachie, Gerard Way, Kelly Clarkson, Whoopi Goldberg.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.