What is your favorite autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: What is your favorite autograph?

Post by oryxandcrake »

Margaret Thatcher, personalized on the 1st edition of Statecraft, also because of the story of how I got it in 2012 - unfortunately, I can't tell the story because of the people it involves.

Apart from that, getting Ozzy/Sabbath and Springsteen in person after a few failed tries was pretty awesome.

Vince Neil of Mötley Crue because it was the first one I got in person outside of an organized signing event.
Last edited by oryxandcrake on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
sportaddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sportaddict »

Steve Waugh
He is a very, very famous cricketer.
He wrote me a personalised letter.
Phylomene
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Phylomene »

Daniel Radcliffe, I was to the première for GOF in Paris and he asked me if he can sign on his head and i answered yeah of course it's your head !
tara
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by tara »

My in person Thomas Mann. He walked into my job and I recognized him.
In Person Successes=Thomas Mann November 28th, 2014 Black Friday
Most Recent TTM Success= Tim Hawkins June 6th, 2015
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by carlosreddevil »

Too many to give just one, but these are a few of my favourites (either because they're really personal, hard to get or from someone sadly no longer with us):

Soska Twins http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... ooker.html

Francesca Ciardi: http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... ls-in.html

Ilona Staller: http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... alian.html

Rik Mayall: http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... -dead.html

Spike Milligan: http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... ow-q9.html
TheManInWhite
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by TheManInWhite »

My favorite one is defenitely a signed "The Hobbit" Poster by the full cast! I love this peace :)

Harem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Harem »

Alison Brie.

She was playing a show with her band THE GIRLS in NYC on my last night there back in November, I had purchased a ticket to the show, just so I could meet her and get her autograph. I thought it might be tricky, I went there a few hours early to see if I could catch her doing sound check. I guess they really didn't do a sound check, so when the doors finally opened, you go in, and have a wonder around, I saw Alison ordering drinks at a bar, but was still to nervous to say anything to her, so I waited until someone else went up to her, she did a couple of photos with some fans, and was about to pick up her drinks and go back stage, as she was about to pick up her drinks and go back stage, I asked her nicely if she was able to sign my moleskine for me quickly, she was super nice about it, asked me where I was from due to my accent, asked me my name, and gave me a great personalised signature with the inscription ''You're awesome!''. She is a really great signer, super friendly and was very thankful for coming out to the show (sadly I could not stay to see the actual due to the show, since I had a flight hat night).
vivalalkayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by vivalalkayla »

Either Avril Lavigne, who I got TTM, because she's one of my favorite singers, or Simple Plan because I've been a huge fan of the band for years, and I got to meet them in person. :)
wayne8942
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by wayne8942 »

One of my faves is from Ray Stevenson, I sent a picture to be signed of him as the Punisher. Not only was it signed and dedicated with a nice message, he even drew a little Punisher skull emblem on there! And although it was sent to his agent in the UK, it was posted from Italy where I assume it had been sent on for him to sign and return. What a great bloke.
In Person: Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Louise Jameson, Sarah Sutton, Mark Strickson, Derek Martin, Terry Molloy, Caroline Munro, Sophie Aldred, Katy Manning
TTM Favourites: Michael Caine, Ian McKellen, Judi Dench, Adam Ant (x2), Jonny Wilkinson, Eva Green (x2), Ray Stevenson (x2), John Hurt, Rosamund Pike, Wanda Ventham, David Tennant, Ian McShane, Mel C, Bernard Cribbins, Ashley Roberts
VV: Carey Mulligan (x2), Kathleen Turner (x2), Robert Vaughn, Billie Piper, Gemma Arterton, Richard Armitage
Email success: Vicki Butler-Henderson, Laura Trott, Anneka Rice
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Robinmiller »

My favorites are Lisa Kudrow & Courteney Cox-Arquette because I am a total Friends fanatic! I also love my Rachel McAdams, Amanda Bynes, and Dane Cook autographs.