What is your favorite autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: What is your favorite autograph?

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Demi lovato or Beyoncé ( both personalized)
ndubzmeaneverything
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ndubzmeaneverything »

My Rosie Marcel + Camilla Arfwedson ones! Gonna Treasure Them Forever :D.
BryceFX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by BryceFX »

That's an easy question for me. My favorite autos by far are the one's I received from Johnny Depp. My favorite autographs from my favorite actor. Gonna treasure these ones forever for sure :)

And of course I'd never ever give these ones away :D
In-Person: Emma Watson, Sir Roger Moore (x2), Vin Diesel, Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone (x2), Logan Lerman (x2), Darren Aronofsky, Douglas Booth, Terry O'Quinn (x2), Bernd Eichinger (x3; †)

Favourite VV: Johnny Depp (x3), Diane Kruger (x8), Daniel Radcliffe (x2), Keira Knightley (x2), Hugo Weaving (x2), Gemma Arterton, Nightwish

Favourite TTM: Eva Green (x2), Sir Ian McKellen, Geoffrey Rush (x2), Jerry Stiller (x2)

Favourite obtained through trades: George Clooney (IP), Matt Damon (IP), Will Smith (IP)
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

My very first autograph holds a very special place in my heart, simply because the experience of it was both nerve-wracking and awesome; its from actress Julie Benz.

I met her for the first time ten years ago, and the convention she attended was also my first as well. I remember walking down the main hall, seeing all these people I'd grown up only knowing as characters on TV or film...and almost hyperventilating because I was so starstruck. Thankfully, the building had a public break room, so I sat down with my bag and just breathed for a few minutes, taking in the reality of the situation. I kept telling myself, "They're the same as you, just with much better jobs...relax..."

Anyway, I went back to the main hall moments later, and very cautiously approached Julie's table. I'd never spoken to a celebrity before, so I think I wound up stammering a bit. Julie was very sweet, taking the time to chat briefly and sign a modelling shot. I told her I wasn't much of a "Buffy" fan anymore, but really liked her character on "Roswell". I guess she decided to use some dry humor, because this was the result...

She also took a picture with me at that show, but sadly, I lost my only copy. I did see her again at a show in 2012 though, and tried out a professional photo service there. The result was OK, but the experience was a cattle call. :(

hollyhysteria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by hollyhysteria »

Jodi Benson because she signed my Little Mermaid VHS sleeve from my childhood so I really cherish it.
Most wanted: Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrence, Demi Lovato

Autographs: Andrew Lincoln!!, Taylor Swift!!, Matthew Lewis, Natalie Dormer, Sophie Turner, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, Sebastian Stan, Ashley Benson, Jodi Benson, Jeremy Renner, Degrassi cast, Eric Stonestreet
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autograph hound »

-
Last edited by autograph hound on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by DistantAvalon »

Rachel McAdams and Amanda Seyfried, both signed on the same photo.
Last edited by DistantAvalon on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kaleykitty87 »

My signed TFIOS book is my favorite autograph! It's signed by Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, and John Green twice, haha. It's my favorite, since I am a huge fan of the book, movie, actors, and author. It means so much to me too since it has the sentimental value of being signed at one of the best days of my life at the TFIOS concert.
emailjnm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by emailjnm »

New favorite, hands down:

HARRISON. FREAK'N. FORD.

FAVORITE IP SUCCESSES: Edward Norton, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, Martin Scorsese, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Benedict Cumberbatch, Liam Neeson, Matthew McConaughey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Smith, Ridley Scott, Charlize Theron, Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Stan Lee, Jim Carrey, Harvey Keitel, Christian Bale, Will Smith, Brendan Gleeson, Woody Harrelson, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Daisy Ridley, Ryan Reynolds, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken, Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L. Jackson, Javier Bardem, Steve Buscemi, Peter Capaldi, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Michael Fassbender, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hardy, Jeremy Irons and Scarlett Johansson.

MOST WANTED: Natalie Portman (forever #1), Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe, Jack Nicholson, Cillian Murphy, Paul Giamatti, Sean Connery, Robert DeNiro, Ralph Fiennes, Denzel Washington, Aaron Paul, Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, Sean Penn and Michael Caine.
Kakautografy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Kakautografy »

Kamil Stoch