Best Celeb Signers???!!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Robbyhockey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Best Celeb Signers???!!!

Post by Robbyhockey »

Hi who is one of the best celeb signers list all you success
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Best Celeb Signers???!!!

Post by Stai12345 »

Actor James Earl Jones, Actress Betty White, Cartoonist Jim Davis, Golfer Jack Nicklaus, Comedian Larry the Cable Guy, Golfer Arnold Palmer, Television Producer Tom Bergeron, Singer Austin Mahone, Actor Jackie Chan, and Golfer Phil Mickelson are the best signers through the mail that I know of first hand. I have been to a couple PGA Tour Tournaments and I know some of best signers in the PGA Tour PM me if you want to know about that stuff. :D
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Best Celeb Signers???!!!

Post by Adonis85257 »

Clint Eastwood, Dustin Hoffman, and Johnny Depp are all very gracious. I wish that more celebrities were as kind as they are.