Stephen King

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stephen King

Post by Stai12345 »

I sent Stephen King an autograph request last year. I received a letter later that year. It said I will not be autographing books, pictures, book jackets, or cards as part of a long range plan to reduce my workload. I also do not send out any autographed pictures. :cry: Image
Last edited by Stai12345 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stephen King

Post by Stai12345 »

Thanks for looking at my posts
Last edited by Stai12345 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BS18 »

WaltG12 wrote:
Stai12345 wrote:
WaltG12 wrote:I don't understand why so many people keep insisting that the Stephen King letter is rude.

Did he add a new paragraph since it was last posted here saying "LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE, YOU *******! IF YOU WRITE TO ME AGAIN, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND KICK YOUR **** DOG!!!"? If he didn't, anyone who considers his polite rejection to be rude needs to grow up and get a thicker skin. Not everyone is going to sign for you. Get used to it.

If you don't want to get a rejection letter, do your research before sending a request out. If the people writing to mean old Stephen King had done that, they would have known exactly what they were going to get. He's had the same policy and been sending the same letter for years (unless he's since amended it with the above).
I know not everyone is going to sign, but your not me are you. Your a hater a big hater. I didn't know at the time. You are dumb for letting anger and hate blind you. And guess what I've been collecting longer. Ps this is what this site is here for. {down}
Judging by your tone and poor grammar, I've been collecting for longer than you've been alive. But if you want to believe that you've been collecting longer than me because the site puts "Collector since 2012" by default & I don't care enough to change it, then it must be important to you to have been collecting longer than me for some reason, so you keep believing that.

And, once again, you've shown that you have no idea what "rude" is. I can show you "rude", if you'd like. Because this isn't it.
Do you have a life outside of this site? Your attempt to sound intelligent and above everyone else is actually pathetic. Someone writing their feedback from a celebrity seems to anger you a great deal of the time. Actually, every post you make you seem very anal. You seem so offended that someone had the NERVE to write to stephen king or Harper lee. Calm down..
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AwesomeChris »

Stephen King hasn't signed TTM for a very long time. I actually got to meet him last year and get 2 autographs by him. It's pretty much the only way to get one from him. Sorry.
Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman