Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

williamlefkowitz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

Post by williamlefkowitz »

Thanks for the post its really helping...

top reviews
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mcjw2011 »

supertoneman wrote: I personally like to type all my LORs. Is that bad? I don't handwrite the "Dear NAME" field though, that is typed with their name. The first paragraph is everything I like about them (i.e. what I like the best about their work, the first thing I saw them, heard them in, etc) - If they read this part they would know it is not form as this is specific to them. The second paragraph is probably what you would call "form". This is where I request their autograph and state my intentions for their autograph. The last paragraph is the summary where I thank them for their time, reading my letter, and consideration for my request. I do handwrite my signature and any favorite quote or saying from them. I do try and keep each letter to a one page minimum.
I don't think that's bad, but I prefer to hand write letters myself. If the actor/writer/celebrity does get your letter and read it, they know you took both time and effort to write them. I've typed some letters, and it didn't feel right sending them off. I've been doing this hobby for over 15 years (off and on), and I find it's more fun and more personal to handwrite letters. Most of my successes from last year were with handwritten letters I've sent off.

Your mileage may vary though.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by renef09 »

mcjw2011 wrote:
supertoneman wrote: I personally like to type all my LORs. Is that bad? I don't handwrite the "Dear NAME" field though, that is typed with their name. The first paragraph is everything I like about them (i.e. what I like the best about their work, the first thing I saw them, heard them in, etc) - If they read this part they would know it is not form as this is specific to them. The second paragraph is probably what you would call "form". This is where I request their autograph and state my intentions for their autograph. The last paragraph is the summary where I thank them for their time, reading my letter, and consideration for my request. I do handwrite my signature and any favorite quote or saying from them. I do try and keep each letter to a one page minimum.
I don't think that's bad, but I prefer to hand write letters myself. If the actor/writer/celebrity does get your letter and read it, they know you took both time and effort to write them. I've typed some letters, and it didn't feel right sending them off. I've been doing this hobby for over 15 years (off and on), and I find it's more fun and more personal to handwrite letters. Most of my successes from last year were with handwritten letters I've sent off.

Your mileage may vary though.
My first success ever (October '12) came from a typed letter (not a form letter, but yes, typed), a SAE (no stamps), and with no currency for postage (I didn't know things back then) :lol: :lol:

After that, I started writing my letters, and I find it much funnier and personal than typing them!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by gentlevader »

Hulk Hogan belongs on this list. It's a sec every time TTM.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mcjw2011 »

I thought Cobie Smulders signed VV a few years ago, now she doesn't apparently. I tried her via "Delivery Man" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" -- got nada from her.

I know someone got a TTM success from the whole HIMYM cast, but that was a rare one.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

AMANDA SEYFRIED apparently doesn't sign anymore. Because of her "busy" schedule.
TheArtist wrote:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by johnnylightninglives »

dancingirl1 wrote:AMANDA SEYFRIED apparently doesn't sign anymore. Because of her "busy" schedule.
TheArtist wrote:
Glad I got her a few years ago now,In this hobby u can never take good signers for granted because it can change on a dime...

http://imageshack.com/a/img251/2214/dearjohn011.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img251/7974/dearjohn020.jpg
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote: Glad I got her a few years ago now,In this hobby u can never take good signers for granted because it can change on a dime...
IA 100%. I got her too. :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by renef09 »

dancingirl1 wrote:AMANDA SEYFRIED apparently doesn't sign anymore. Because of her "busy" schedule.
TheArtist wrote:
"Busy shooting schedule"? Wow.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by cagneyfan »

Who is Amanda Seyfried and what is she so busy doing? (A befitting deserved insult)
I got no lace on my undershirt!