Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

Post by Münchausen »

mahumada wrote: I personally like to type all my LORs. Is that bad? I don't handwrite the "Dear NAME" field though, that is typed with their name. The first paragraph is everything I like about them (i.e. what I like the best about their work, the first thing I saw them, heard them in, etc) - If they read this part they would know it is not form as this is specific to them. The second paragraph is probably what you would call "form". This is where I request their autograph and state my intentions for their autograph. The last paragraph is the summary where I thank them for their time, reading my letter, and consideration for my request. I do handwrite my signature and any favorite quote or saying from them. I do try and keep each letter to a one page minimum.
After reading this, I'm concerned that my letters may be considered "form" just because I have a very small case of OCD (symmetry obsessions with order, arranging etc) and I don't like writing things out. Everyone's comments are welcome. I am currently at 9/52 successes and I just started this up again in November, but I see people reporting a Paul Rudd VV success in 5 days when I sent mine 32 days ago. I look forward to any help and direction.
Yeah, you should never type your LORs. That's looked at as being a seller, or of having little energy (if you're not going to put in any effort into it, why would they?), to the celebrity... and they'll just throw your request right in the trash or send everything back to you unsigned. When I was younger, I used to type everything and never received anything back. Then I started hand-writing my letters and signed pictures came flooding in!
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
supertoneman
Interests:

Post by supertoneman »

Münchausen wrote:
mahumada wrote: I personally like to type all my LORs. Is that bad? I don't handwrite the "Dear NAME" field though, that is typed with their name. The first paragraph is everything I like about them (i.e. what I like the best about their work, the first thing I saw them, heard them in, etc) - If they read this part they would know it is not form as this is specific to them. The second paragraph is probably what you would call "form". This is where I request their autograph and state my intentions for their autograph. The last paragraph is the summary where I thank them for their time, reading my letter, and consideration for my request. I do handwrite my signature and any favorite quote or saying from them. I do try and keep each letter to a one page minimum.
After reading this, I'm concerned that my letters may be considered "form" just because I have a very small case of OCD (symmetry obsessions with order, arranging etc) and I don't like writing things out. Everyone's comments are welcome. I am currently at 9/52 successes and I just started this up again in November, but I see people reporting a Paul Rudd VV success in 5 days when I sent mine 32 days ago. I look forward to any help and direction.
Yeah, you should never type your LORs. That's looked at as being a seller, or of having little energy (if you're not going to put in any effort into it, why would they?), to the celebrity... and they'll just throw your request right in the trash or send everything back to you unsigned. When I was younger, I used to type everything and never received anything back. Then I started hand-writing my letters and signed pictures came flooding in!
Actually if you put your heart into how you type it, and make it sincere. i have had lots of success and i have not hand wrote very many of my successes. i have horrible handwriting is why i type it up instead of writing it. it is not that you type your LOR's it is the fact that your letters probably sound like a broken record. i myself like to keep it short and sweet when i do my LOR cause then it is not going over board and simple. instead of would you sign my item, i usually tell them that i would be honored if they would sign it. cause it shows that you have respect for who they are and their talent. most people know how bad their handwriting is and would rather have the letter legible when they send it.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Add Michael richards, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus to the list. As well as mila kunis.
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lesmizlover »

Does Samantha Barks?
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

I got her VV.
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lesmizlover »

Yay! I'm trying her VV
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dylans dad »

I have gotten back 7 off the original post but that post is really old.Meg Ryan I know signs with database address. Got that back late last year.
Haiku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Haiku »

Dont know if this has been posted but Joe Montana no longer signs TTM
MainManBlade
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by MainManBlade »

supertoneman wrote:
Münchausen wrote:

Agreed. My hand writing is terrible due to a military related disability, so I have to type. I put my heart into my writing and edit so it doesn't read like a form letter, "Dear so-and-so, love your work in this and that please sign my doo-hickey that I sent, sincerely me."
Actually if you put your heart into how you type it, and make it sincere. i have had lots of success and i have not hand wrote very many of my successes. i have horrible handwriting is why i type it up instead of writing it. it is not that you type your LOR's it is the fact that your letters probably sound like a broken record. i myself like to keep it short and sweet when i do my LOR cause then it is not going over board and simple. instead of would you sign my item, i usually tell them that i would be honored if they would sign it. cause it shows that you have respect for who they are and their talent. most people know how bad their handwriting is and would rather have the letter legible when they send it.
Most Recently Sent: John Cena, Parker Posey, Jessica Biel
Most Recent Successes: Lupita Nyongo, Sean Bean, Lee Pace
Most Recent In Person: Cress Williams, Orlando Jones
Favorite Autographs: Wesley Snipes (personalized Blade 2 poster), General Collin Powell (personalized My American Journey), John Travolta, Adam West
Favorite Personalization: Jeremy Renner, Cedric the Entertainer, Michael Shannon
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by evenstar5 »

Is Morgan Freeman on this list? I've tried him at 2 different venues and only ever received PP. {down}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D