Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by evenstar5 »

I always ask for it to be personalized!
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Defiantly personalized, but I like to have jut the signature from really big stars like Britney spears.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Kyle6 »

EASILY personalized. Shows that they read your letter and it means they're actually acknowledging you. Plus when you show your family/friend, it's just cooler.
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by MovieStar »

I like when they personalized the autograph with something else than just "To Mia" otherwise simply autographs are the best.
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Spookii »

I don't care either way, just as long as they are authentic.
I'll never get rid of them, I just like hanging them up in my house.
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dingleborder »

Definitely liked a personalization, or even a letter/note! I've gotten a few back like that and it makes it that much more special.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Spookii wrote:I don't care either way, just as long as they are authentic.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Jammydodger »

I prefer personlised signed photos, as it shows that the person you are writing too i.e. star, knows your name and has read your letter, and they are bothered about you writing.

At first when I first started collecting signed photos, I was just happy at receiving a signed photo of them, I guess I was 'learning' and so that was good enough. Then when they started writing my name on the photo as well, that was fantastic, as my favourite star who I idolised was writing my name and had read my fan letter to him. Nowadays I actually send them a card too, and now I find they write also a little letter back to thank me for taking the time to do it all!
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

If I'm getting a solo 8x10 signed, I don't mind the celebrity personalizing it. However, I really don't like that on posters or group shots.
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by goswannies »

Personalized is good if it means that someone who doesn't usually sign, will sign because they know it's less likely to end up on eBay

Personalized if I want to display the signed item

Personalized in books or on bookplates

Personalized if I want to gift the item to someone (I think - if a friend is a fan of someone then an item signed and personalized by that someone can make a nice gift)

Not personalized if a secretary does the personalization - regardless of whether the autograph is real or (worse still) a pre-print.