Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by theartist29 »

I prefer them personalized, it makes it extra special to me.
sparklyfairies92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sparklyfairies92 »

I prefer a personalization, but would still be grateful to receive an autograph even without one. After all, celebrities do not owe me anything and whether they personalize an autograph or not, there is still time taken out of their day that they used to sign for me.
That_Deutscher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by That_Deutscher »

Honestly, I don't prefer personalization. I have watched a lot of TV shows and the autograph appraisers say that once you have someone personalize an autograph, the value is monetary value is GONE.

Sure I wouldn't sell most of my autographs, as I have some really cool autographs from weirdly famous people, but I am thinking for down the line if my children or grandkids wanna sell my collection when I'm gone.

Anyway, long story short I usually leave the personalization up to the celeb. For instance, President George W. Bush made his pre-printed autograph out to me on the computer, while President Clinton sent me a personalized message. Then meanwhile people like Phil Collins and the athletes I have met never personalize.

So just leave it up to the celeb. especially if you meet them in-person getting the autograph. Some celebs get ticked off when you tell them what to do with an autograph.
2018 Sucesses:
    Purchased Sean Astin (charity donation)
    Sheila E. (Got at a show in Minneapolis)
    Weird Al Yankovic (Got following a show in northern Iowa)
    Sting (Singer)
    Shaggy
    President George Bush, Sr. (TTM)
Rooney2986
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Rooney2986 »

I always try to get stuff I'm getting signed personalized
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by LARams »

I always appreciate personalized photos. I think they're much cooler, in my opinion.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
markp22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by markp22 »

I do TTM autographs so if it is personalised it means that the person has read my letter and signed the photo for me whereas if it is unpersonalised it just seems that they just sent me a pre signed photo and probably never even read my letter.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Coolirishgirl »

I prefer them personalized.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: